Application

A safe place for closed application.
Stanice
Raven
Character name: Stanice

Application

Post by Stanice » 26 Jan 2021, 12:56

Who are you?
I am Alex,32 years old, I am a chemical engineer and have also studied maths, I play wow 15 years on and off and I am definitely social and love to raid demanding content and mythic +

Who is your character?
Stanice, main spec I arms but in the past I have tanked until WotLK
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ar/stanice
but I would like to bring my other warrior as well who is also arms but another covenant, it is not geared right now but I will be gearing it up
Why that spec?
It is the spec I wanted to play since I raided in vanilla (with another account) but back then I was not possible to raid like arms, sometimes not even fury. So when it became possible (Tbc and WotLK) I tried it and loved it since

Guild History
I have been in various guilds, the last guild I was in that was truly a hard core raiding guild was a long time ago, it’s name was clarity and was on EU Stormscale. I wanna move because right now my guild is not making progress and they are not willing to and I met Frostie and have done mythic + with him and seems like a good dude, so I decided to make the move

Experience Right now my Experience in Castle Narthia is Shriekwing Heroic and a all on Normal , I was ahead of the curve only in TBC when we had 2nd server kill on lady Vasj and Kael’ Thas , I was playing arms warrior
[Raid Role
I am just a raider, I raid twice a week, I am prepare by watching the strats and I think I do good dps on some boss fights where there cleave involved I top the dps meters.

Expectations
Of Course

Raid availability
Yes, but as all people sometimes my real life might have priority
Gnomes
Love em my warrior was gnome before it was tauren and now human
References
Frostie told me and I like the dude
Miscellaneous
I would love to raid mythic and do higher mythic + but I like to have a real life also :D

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Application

Post by Jimmble » 26 Jan 2021, 12:58

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Frostie
Councillor
Character name: Frostie

Post by Frostie » 26 Jan 2021, 15:00

Hi Stanice,

Thanks for the application! Can confirm playing with this dude, he can play. and we need a warrior. Give this man a trial!

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 26 Jan 2021, 21:35

Hey Alex, Thx for the application. Your love for gnomes is something that we will work on. For now I'll welcome you as a trial to RG Phoenix and we'll see how you do during the fights :)

(A vouch of skill from frostie hasn't proven to be wrong so far, so i'm hopeful)

Welcome to RG Phoenix!
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 17 Feb 2021, 15:26

<recruited>