A safe place for closed application.
Yami
(Yamishizen)
Raven
Character name: Yamishizen

[Raid] RG Phoenix: Yamishizen, Lvl 60 Balance Druid

Post by Yami » 12 Jan 2021, 08:47

Who are you?

I am Martijn (35) and I live in Haarlem in the Netherlands. Love playing WoW (sometimes a bit too much) and came back to it after a few years of other games. Looking to Raid, do M+ and have fun.

Who is your character?
Yamishizen is my balance druid. He likes to shapeshift and help out the healers when necessary:‪ ‬https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... yamishizen

Why that spec?
I like off spec healing and that works really well with balance as my main spec simply love the versatility that comes with the druid class.

Guild History
Previous characters have been in No-Silence, but with the start of Shadowlands that guild does not exist anymore. Yamishizen is in a guild of friend called Eagles of Ademantite. The guild is fun but just too small to form a group for Raids, and its just too rare to find pugs that don’t mind a whipe or two to make it work.. I heard that you are a guild that offers Raiding, M+ and a nice atmosphere.

Experience
Raided before in previous expansions. In BFA I cleared Uldir on heroic as a Warlock and Monk tank. For Shadowlands I am on 9/10 Normal pugging my way through.

Raid Role
Currently my guild does not really raid but in BFA I was dps and tank. In other expansions I always stuck to playing dps. This season I am healing or dps depending on what the group needs.

Expectations
Raid groups that don’t mind the challenges of heroic (and mythic). Bringing the good stuff but still able to have a laugh. Also some M+ runs would be nice.

Raid availability
I am flexible with when I am available. Generally thursdays and saturdays are great for me.

Gnomes
Gnomes are always trying to sneak into my garden at night, as a druid I can have them meddling with my precious plants, luckily my traps keep them out quite easily.

References
I play with Xyphon and Teslacoill, they both applied here as well. Heard you are looking for some new recruits and here I am ;-)!

Thanks for reading through this, hope to hear from you soon.

Greetz
Martijn/Yami

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Raid] RG Phoenix: Yamishizen, Lvl 60 Balance Druid

Post by Jimmble » 12 Jan 2021, 08:50

Chikkin?

Yami
(Yamishizen)
Raven

Post by Yami » 12 Jan 2021, 09:08

Boomkinning away ;-)

Xyphon
Dark Raven
Character name: Xyphon

Post by Xyphon » 12 Jan 2021, 10:40

As Yami mentioned we are irl friends since I can remember, his dedication to improve playing his class and spec is very high. Very friendly and relaxed personality. Very good addition to the guidl Imo.

Yami
(Yamishizen)
Raven

Post by Yami » 12 Jan 2021, 13:31

10/10 normal now ;-)

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 12 Jan 2021, 15:14

The percentage of Dutch speeking people in the raid keeps rising :p. We definitely have a spot for you in RG Phoenix to test you out. So if the other officers are good with your application I will welcome you in the Raid Team.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Yami
(Yamishizen)
Raven

Post by Yami » 12 Jan 2021, 16:13

Yeah there are simply too many Dutchies online :-P I’ll keep my fingers crossed🤞🏻

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 12 Jan 2021, 18:44

What a great App, your application to the guild was approved!! Go ahead and contact an officer to get invited :)
BNET TROK#11997

Yami
(Yamishizen)
Raven

Post by Yami » 12 Jan 2021, 19:04

Sweet :-)) see you guys out there 🎉

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble