[Raid Phoenix] Markmanship hunter lvl 60

A safe place for closed application.
Xyphon
Dark Raven
Character name: Xyphon

[Raid Phoenix] Markmanship hunter lvl 60

Post by Xyphon » 11 Jan 2021, 00:06

Who are you?

My name Rob (35) and I live in the city of Haarlem in the Netherlands. I would like to join the guild to actively raid and run M+, had the pleasure to be in a group with some of your members and it was a nice experience (relaxed and yet still serious)

Who is your character?
Character name is Xyphon, specced for PVE as markmanship and for PVP Beastmaster: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ood/xyphon

Why that spec?
currently the Markmanship Hunter is best dps specc for PVE, for M+ and single target raiding. I like the high crits of the specc :P

Guild History
I have been in Keepers of Mrakness, which was 10 years ago during Icecrown citadel. After icecrown I went inactive until BFA and there I joined No-Silence. Unfortunately that guild does not exist anymore at the start of shadowlands. So currently in a irl friend guild EOA (Eagles of Ademantite), would like to do some raiding but the amount of players is too small to get a full group. So I am searching for a guild who run M+ and do raiding within a nice atmosphere.

Experience
As I mentioned I raided quite a lot during icecrow. If my memory serves me well we did get ARthas down before all the damage boosts were introduced. In BFA I did not play the whole expansion through. Did play until Jaina and partly cleared it on heroic.

Raid Role
Currently my guild does not raid but in BFA I was offtank (Paladin: thebeyonder) and other expansions I always played dps (fury warrior/ enahncemant shaman) and now MM hunter

Expectations
I expect a friendly environment, many laughs but during raiding bit more serious. Besides that I hope to do some M+ runs with you guys.

Raid availability
Generally thursdays and saturdays wont be a problem for me, the raid times are also fine.

Gnomes
I think they are nice accessoires, wearing them as a belt or using them as a purse. Love them!

References
I ran M+ with a member(s) of you (Shebang). Was a very nice run and I asked if they might know a guild who would could use a dps. And now I am applying here :) went pretty quick

Thanks for taking my application in to consideration, hope hearing from you soon.

Br,

Rob

Frostie
Councillor
Character name: Frostie

Re: [Raid Phoenix] Markmanship hunter lvl 60

Post by Frostie » 11 Jan 2021, 11:41

Hi Rob, thank you for the application. Can confirm playing with Xyphon. Awesome dps.

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 11 Jan 2021, 12:01

We are in need of more dps and your application looks fine to me. The Frostie approval stamp also does al lot :). The other guild officers will still need to approve and I'll get back to your friend as soon as possible, but from me it's an aok.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Xyphon
Dark Raven

Post by Xyphon » 11 Jan 2021, 12:20

Sounds good :)

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 11 Jan 2021, 23:24

Hello Xyphon! Your application has been approved and you may poke an officer for a guild invite 8)

Xyphon
Dark Raven

Post by Xyphon » 11 Jan 2021, 23:28

very happy to hear that, will do that. see you online

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 11 Jan 2021, 23:40

<recruited>