Who is your character?
Name: Jynxmonsoon
Race: gnome
Class: arcane mage

Who are you?
Name: Anna
Studies: master Clinical Psychology

Activity

I mainly play WOW for the story progression and fantasy immersion. I love getting lost in the world and doing the beautifully written questlines. I also enjoy collecting transmogs and mounts together with my boyfriend. I really like meeting other gnomes, I always have the most fun and peculiar encounters with other gnomes.

Guild History

I have been in several guilds but never really committed to one. I would love to join this guild, I have the feeling that its a fun and lighthearted social guild. In Dutch I would call it ''gezellig'', which is a unique, untranslatable word. But if I would have to describe it, it is a word that entails descriptions like sociable, warmness, coziness, companiability and lively.

References

I know the gnome in your guild called Galvani, he is actually my boyfriend (IRL). We both love playing our gnomes. He has played WOW since he was a teen and always loved gnomes. He convinced me of their charm and now I am fully committed to my gnome. He told me about this guild and about Jimmble, who I just now met in Oribos!! A very fun encounter and now I decided I would like to apply for this guild. I also know the gnomes Ooka/Huu, also a gnome friend of ours.

About you

I am a mostly casual player, although have played wow pretty constantly for about two years now. I started playing with my boyfriend, and I really enjoy this time I get to spend with him. I like exploring and adventuring with my little mage. Jynxmonsoon (Jynx for short) is an arcane mage. I really enjoy her powerful splatters of pink fury coming from such a little creature. She is very kind and loyal, but sometimes has a hard time trusting others. She has a close connection with her mounts (especially her kitties, her bee, and her new addition: the frog).

Gnomes
[What are they all about, eh?]

Every gnome I meet is just truly authentic and a genuinely kind player. When you encounter a gnome, it is always good times. What I also love about them, is that they move so fast and fiercely through the gigantic worlds that can be very dangerous. These little creatures are so strong, resilient, loyal and smart they can survive anything! For instance, in Bastion (my covenant), the kyrians (huuuge creatures) want to soulbind with me, because although our difference in size, they see my courage and pureness of heart.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: social application form

Post by Jimmble » 13 Dec 2020, 23:16

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: social application form

Post by Jimmble » 14 Dec 2020, 23:52

<recruited>