shadowpriest

A safe place for closed application.
Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

shadowpriest

Post by Clarisse » 23 Jan 2008, 09:41

hello.
My in-game name is clarisse and i am lvl 70 human shadowpriest.
This is my main character and i also have lvl holy paladin as alt.
I'm Looking for guild that does everything but mostly raiding and having fun.
Well what to say......
i've runned Karazhan TROUGH few times. Been there when my ex-guild killed hydros, tidewalker and void reaver. So i'm pretty much full epic. (staff will be included soon).
about myself i'm pretty social person, and usually talking a lot. 8)

Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Clarisse » 23 Jan 2008, 09:56

oh i forgot to ask few questions.
What time you usually raid? What targets are your main target atm?
Do you understand that ppl may have rl things?

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 23 Jan 2008, 11:05

Hello Clarisse,

Nice to read your application. Could you please tell us somewhat about yourself? Remember that if we haven't met you before, this will be our first impression of you so try to give as much relevant information as you can.

Regarding your question about raiding, we have three main dates for our events: tuesday evening, thursday evening and sunday afternoon. We use these days for a variety of activities, ranging from w-PvP and premade BG's to 10 or 25-man raids.

Usually we restrict events to a maximum of three straight hours and these events are announced well in advance (we use a calender/signup tool for this). Our guild is filled with people with RL's, so we can't be qualified as hardcore in any of the aspects we enjoy. As a matter of fact, although everybody likes a nice upgrade, we aren't raiding for epixxx (we don't even use a dkp-system).

As you can see, we like to raid but it ain't on a fixed rota. We could just as well swap a run to Karazhan for an evening of premade battleground fun, a gnome rally or a raid on some Horde outpost.

For the bigger raids we have a raid alliance. At the moment we are near to getting Gruul on a farmstatus and then we head to Magtheridon. After that, Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye come into our sight.

Feel free to elaborate your thoughts on this.
ImageImage

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 23 Jan 2008, 11:14

Hello there!

Well, we do raid and are just starting the larger instances. I wouldn't qualify ourselves as a raiding guild though, so if you're looking for lots of raiding, then another guild would suit you better. Our current pve raid targets are tackling TK and SSC (and magtheridon as well).
About your question about real life things, we consider people's real life very much, since we're casual and mature-minded. Some of us have a wife and kids e.g., so those go before WoW ofcourse. In other words, we don't expect members to raid or meet some quota of raiding hours or anything.

So, our guild is focused mostly on the social aspect and whatever fun you can have in WoW without resorting to anything hardcore.

If you're looking for raiding, I'm afraid our casual raid times will not satisfy you. We basically raid three times a week.

Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Clarisse » 23 Jan 2008, 17:07

3 times a week is just perfect. not too much or too less for me.
tell something about myself..... hmmm.....
wel i'm 24 years old. i live whit my boyfriend. atm i'm not doing enything for next 6 moths. then i back to school. I'm going to be carmechanic.(and yes i'm girl :lol: ) oh yes my bf plays wow too 8) .
like i said before i'm pretty outgoing person. i'm also active player.
Dont know what else you would like to know.

Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Clarisse » 24 Jan 2008, 15:01

To add more about things why i want to join.
i've heard some good things about your guild. Also your not new guild and your goodly organised if i have understand right.
Also i love the thing that your now hardcore raiding guild or rp or pvp guild. Therefore every1 can do what they want to do and no1 telss you what you have to do.
I like raiding but i also like pvp. RP is little unfamiliar to me but i would be more than happy to learn more about it.

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 24 Jan 2008, 15:03

clarisse wrote: Also i love the thing that your now hardcore raiding guild or rp or pvp guild. Therefore every1 can do what they want to do and no1 telss you what you have to do.
Emphasis mine - but that's GOT to be a freudian slip.

Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Clarisse » 24 Jan 2008, 18:23

uupsie. your right it shoudl be NOT! :? :roll: :mrgreen:

Clarisse
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Clarisse » 24 Jan 2008, 19:54

Hehe. i'll continue again.
Lika i said i have holy pala alt. It was my main before but then i realised i dont enjoy healing enymore so i chanced my alt to main. In together i've played wow about 2-3 years. As a shadow priest i started little after tbc. So i have TBC raiding experience whit both characters. though i play very little whit my pala.
And if i ger very bored i have atm lvl 22 warlock which i play if i'm truly bored to everything. 8)

Natharion
Dark Raven
Character name: Natharion

Post by Natharion » 26 Jan 2008, 00:03

Sounds a-ok to me ;D
Need a hero?

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 27 Jan 2008, 10:29

<recruited>