A safe place for closed application.
MrsMako
(Vidji)
Raven
Character name: Vidji

[RG Phoenix] Lysiall, Lvl 60 Holy Priest

Post by MrsMako » 07 Dec 2020, 21:57

RG Phoenix Raider Application Form

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you?

Hello my name is Quinten, 36 years old born in the Netherlands but currently living in Sweden. I enjoy video games, art, music and sports. I am more of an introverted person but i wont shy away from a good conversation

Who is your character?

My character is Lysiall, a mainly Holy priest when it comes to raiding and mythic plus
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/lysiall

Why that spec?

I enjoy holy for its wide array of different healing spells, the strong aoe heals.
The main drawback for holy priest is the fact that they are quite immobile but this is a fun factor for me because it requires me to be more aware of my situation and positioning, the fact that I have to plan when to turn into a healing turret is and extra aspect of fun.
Playing a priest is just the most comfortable thing for me since i have been doing it for over a decade.

Guild History

I am kinda new to this realm so this priest is a fresh one. ( so haven't been in a guild here yet)
The reason that I swapped to this server was the fact that a couple of friends and my GF play on this realm and the bigger population is also a plus.

Experience

Started playing regularly back in BC, mainly focussing pvp in that time(arena and bgs as disc and shadow)
picked up raiding in WotLK as Holy, raiding team was an IRL friendsgroup so too much drama, we got stuck at the Blood Prince Council and guild depleted into Ulduar. No more real raiding after that until Legion and BFA where i did some HC curves to get the achievements.(Legion: Kil'Jeaden and Argus, BFA: G'huun, Jaina and N'Zoth)
Legion was as Holy Priest, the G'huun raid I played Frost DK, Jaina was as Holy Priest and N'Zoth i did as Aflliction Warlock

Raid Role

Right now I am guildless and not in any raid team.
Preparation is an important part of raiding, as in pre-gearing,( havent got a legendary yet because that one drops from the last boss in the new raid) getting enchants, flasks, pots and food. DBM installed and some pre planning with the other healers about who presses wich raid healing cds and who focusses on keeping the tanks alive should not be forgotten

Expectations

I am pretty much an open minded and easy going person so I am not here to stress anything, just to help out as much as I can.

Raid availability

When I am part of a team I prefer to stick with it until the bitter end, I have alot of time on my hands, (currently un-employed) so I will be available when needed.
Gnomes
[What are they about? Valuable asset? Scum of Azeroth? Good as sporting equipment?]
Gnome battle shout is awesome!

References

That will be my girlfriend, she practicly got me interrested in joining you guys! Her name is Vidji, lvl 60 ret paladin

Miscellaneous

I think I got everything covered this time! thanks for your time,

Quinten

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: [RG Phoenix] Lysiall, Lvl 60 Holy Priest

Post by Pylori » 08 Dec 2020, 01:23

After our talk via discord I am curious to see how you perform in raid. So for RG Phoenix it's an ok, and i'll give it over to the other officers to give their stamp of approval.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: [RG Phoenix] Lysiall, Lvl 60 Holy Priest

Post by Cecîl » 08 Dec 2020, 11:19

Jimmble says okay! So poke an officer online for an invite

Jimmble
Councillor