A safe place for closed application.
Loutrus
(Fioclya)
Hatchling
Character name: Fioclya

[RG Phoenix/Raider] Fioclya, Lvl 60 Markmanship/BM Hunter

Post by Loutrus » 07 Dec 2020, 21:41

Who are you?
My name is Martijn, I'm 25-years-old, and from the Netherlands. I have been playing WoW on and off again, but I have been playing MMORPGs in general continuously over the last decade. I like to dedicate myself to longterm goals, and don't mind the grind. I'm about to finish my studies at university this semester, so my free time will not be interrupted by any more studying anymore soon! Besides striving to get the most out of WoW's content, I'm someone who really overthinks the "backstory" of my characters -- and they need to look the part as well! I like that this guild offers more than just raids. I'm totally open to something other then raiding. Be it PvP, social events, collecting mounts, transmogs etc., I'm in! I hope by joining your guild, I can make playing WoW an even more and consistently rewarding experience.

Who is your character?
My main:
Fioclya, Defias Brotherhood, Night Elf Hunter, Marksmanship (raids) / Beast Master (solo/PvP) (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/fioclya).

My alts:
Jaelin, Defias Brotherhood, Lightforged Draenei Paladin, Holy (main spec) / Retribution (solo off-spec) (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ood/jaelin).

Silvester, Defias Brotherhood, Kul Tiran Druid, Guardian (PvE) / Feral (PvP) (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /silvester).

Vigilia, Defias Brotherhood, Void Elf Shadow Priest (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/vigilia).

Why that spec?
What I like about hunters is their mobility and the whole "bow and arrow" kiting experience. It doesn't hurt their DPS isn't too shammy either. Their damage output coupled with their survivability make them fun and reliable to play with in raid environments.

As for my alts, I like to cover ground. All play totally differently, and have different roles, armor types, and now also, different covenants.

Guild History
I don't remember the guilds I was in back when I was playing WotLK, but they aren't worth mentioning I suppose. We did and completed some ICC HC runs. As for other games, in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), which I still play casually (new content/events) I'm part of the guild Semper Anticus that pushes that games end-game content. Not too much new content in that game atm, so that's why I'm dedicating myself to WoW again, and need a guild to fit that purpose.

Experience
I have been maining hunter since I started playing in WotLK. I did not really like Cataclysm, so I stuck with WotLK on private servers, and then also started playing paladin a lot. As for raiding experience in WoW, ICC HC basically. I mainly played a lot of PvP then. But raiding in general, I have been doing a lot of that in ESO, which I believe has quite challenging raids (called 'trials') as well. But for WoW besides now coming back for SL (did all BFA raids via raid finder a few weeks ago), I tried to return to WoW with MoP, but did not stick with it then. Now I'm totally hyped so far and digging the game again. I have done all available SL content already (Mythic dungeons, Torghast etc.).

Raid Role
I would not describ myself as an "elite," but rather someone who pushes to complete the hardest content, and is willing to learn in the progress. If I'm totally new to a raid, I watch videos, read guides, and make sure my gear and specs are in order for the specific content. In the best case, a raid leader knows even more, and teaches everyone how to do it, but otherwise I like to share what I've learned so far by doing my "homework".

Expectations
I'm quite happy to be part of something new, especially considering I'm kinda "new" to WoW again. I see myself as a patient person, and I'm not in a rush to become "World's first" or something. The raid group will be ready when it is, not any time sooner, and that's okay.

Raid availability
I usually game after working hours till at least midnight, so you're raiding times fit my game time perfectly. At least in the near future I won't have any plan for vacations, nor going out, which is all prohibited now any ways.

Gnomes
Never played one, but it feels comforting to have them in our Alliance. Be they evil geniuses, sneaky assassins or just lil' goofballs, they're so much 'greater' then they appear physically :P

References
A friend of a friend of mine, Vayku is in your guild already. One of my best buddies, Kruimel, is attempting to join you guys as well. Frankly, before hearing from him, I also saw you guys appear not too low on WoWProgress/Raider.io, and your member base and established history also appealed to me.

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: [RG Phoenix/Raider] Fioclya, Lvl 60 Markmanship/BM Hunter

Post by Pylori » 07 Dec 2020, 22:33

Hey, your application looks good. I'd like to have you in the raidgroup to see how you perform. For me it's an aok, but need to wait for the officers to approve. They'll get back to you soon.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: [RG Phoenix/Raider] Fioclya, Lvl 60 Markmanship/BM Hunter

Post by Cecîl » 08 Dec 2020, 08:23

All good! So poke an officer online for an invite

Cecîl
(Cellyca)