[Raider] Chadfalcon - Death Knight

A safe place for closed application.
Chad Falcon
Character name: Chad Falcon

[Raider] Chadfalcon - Death Knight

Post by Chad Falcon » 23 Nov 2020, 14:40

Hi, Chaps! Chadfalcon here: Frost DK.

Name's Ryan, I'm 28, and I currently reside in West Sussex, England.

I've played WoW since vanilla, though after WotLK I have been on and off—casually returning to PvP and catch the last heroic raid tier here and there. The change in the way I played the game was mainly due to a break I took at the end of WoTLK over the summer, for A Levels, working, and the start of uni, etc. I returned to find my old guild had server hopped due to faction imbalance, and being a poor student—with even poorer financial prioritisation—I couldn't justify the £20 to follow and that kinda killed WoW for me in any sense of end game content. So I've moped around ever since, like Sid the Sloth, without a lisp but just as goofy looking.

Life story over. Recently one of your guildies—an old IRL friend of mine, Merke—has convinced me to return and has piqued my interest in Heroic and Mythic raid progression.

Unfortunately, I don't have any compelling evidence as to why you should bench yer boi Joe Blogs and take me in his stead other than 'I do damage', and, 'I know floor fire when I see it.'; but, you don't apply, you don't get. :D

Also, I understand that your raid roster is full, and I'm not expecting to land a role in it anytime soon. I am happy to chill as a social member, run some M+, take part in any raids and social activities that are available, and spend time with my one true love, PvP.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ryan

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [Raider] Chadfalcon - Death Knight

Post by Fahranya » 25 Nov 2020, 18:24

Hello.

Sorry for the delay before you got an answer. I would like to laugh it off with being completely lost in Shadowlands. But mostly it has been work. :/

The roster is indeed full at the moment. But we do have a "waiting list" of a sort for when raid spots open up.
However... I would like you to use one of the template "application forms" before we process you.
Since you are interested in joining as a social guildmember while you wait you can use either of them.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4166 is the raider application. You can just make a note under "Miscellaneous" that you want to join as a social member while you wait for a spot.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4165 is the social application. You'll still have to make a raider application anyways when a spot opens up but this one is shorter and requires less work for now. Both for you and the raider leadership. Also this way you won't have to redo a raider application if you decide that you want to play another class and spec during your time as a social member. ;)