Character name: Faunial

120 druid - social application

Post by Faunial » 21 Aug 2020, 09:17

Who is your character?
Night elf druid name: Faunial

Who are you?
Aron, 27, Belgium

Activity
My prefered activity ingame is PVE content altough i have to admit i haven't done anything mythic dungeon wise
or true raiding in a while. i'm a main healer and this is also my prefered activity combined with tanking.
support trough and trough :) .

Guild history
I'm a returning player who was mainly active during classic, TBC and WOTLK. I raided in TBC and a litlle in WOTLK
but i honestly can't remember the guild names. I touched every expansion since then except the panda one but always
guildless or in one of thousands of flipflop guilds, wich might be the reason for quiting :P

References
I started looking in the LFG tool inside wow where i found this guild, checked the website and was pleasantly surprised.
I am looking for a guild wich has some activity, is stable and where i could join as a social member. Helping out where i can while having a laugh :D

About you
My main experience with the game was in TBC where i really pumped alot of time into the game.
Tanking Karazhan and gruul and going full moonchicken berzerk haha ^^ After that i played WOTLK quite alot
doing some raiding but not much. The later expansions i always popped in but never found a good guild to call home,
that combined with garrisons etc. made me quit quite fast.
The thing is that the healing or support role that i like so much in wow can't really be found anywhere else.
In short wow keeps pulling me back :P
This time i just wanted to invest some time in finding a good guild for a much better social experience :D
I have alot going on outside the game, work with variable hours, sports (climbing), new house,...
But when i'm online i'm social and always eager to help someone out (:

Gnomes
Sadly no druid gnomes, mekkatorque should send some disciples to moonglade really...

P.S. english is not my maternal language so my apologies for errors ^^

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: 120 druid - social application

Post by Jimmble » 21 Aug 2020, 09:18

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Aaraleth
Dark Raven
Character name: Aaraleth

Post by Aaraleth » 21 Aug 2020, 19:05

Sadly no druid gnomes, mekkatorque should send some disciples to moonglade really...
YES!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 21 Aug 2020, 21:44

I went to the drurid place in Valsharah once for squirrel-petting but then the drurids chase me away with sticks!

Faunial
Hatchling
Character name: Faunial

Post by Faunial » 21 Aug 2020, 22:11

Ah to bad, most druids are kind of on their toes/hoofs/claws with the big tree burning down, pesky undead should stay dead. But i'll put in a good word for you next time i pass by there :P

anyway thanks for the consideration :D

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 21 Aug 2020, 22:31

<recruited>