Aegnor
(Aegnór)
Hatchling
Character name: Aegnór

Social Application Aegnór

Post by Aegnor » 26 Apr 2020, 03:08

Who is your character?
[Your character name, race, and class. Note our naming policy found Here!]

[Aegnór, Void elf, Warrior] My character is called Aegnór, a seasoned void elf warrior, loyal to Magister Umbric. Aegnór fought in many wars during his time as a Quel'dorei, most notably the Second War, where he had earned great deal of valor in battle. Aegór took part in the defense of Quel'Thalas when Arthas and his legion of undead marched their armies through the land to besiege Silvermoon. After losing his home to Arthas and becoming one of the few survivors of invasion, Aegór swore an oath to Umbric to never let atrocity such as the falling of the sunwell to happen again. Exhiled from Silvermoon with the banishment of Umbric, Aegnór became a void elf during an encounter with the void ethereals. Returning to Azeroth from the void, Aegnór set out once again to fufil his oath.

Who are you?
[Your name, age, and where you’re from]
My name's Paul. I'm a 23 year old IT technician from the UK.

Activity
[What do you like to do most in WoW?]
I'm a bit of a jack of all trades when it comes to wow. I enjoy doing various different activities ranging from raiding to PVP. I've recently gotten into mythic pluses on my other characters and I'd love to find people to do these with once I'm 120. I also enjoy going back through older content for transmog sets and mount farming. I'm looking for a guild to join in preparation to shadowlands when it's released. I think would be great to join this community as from what I've seen it looks like a fantastic community to be a part of!

I've never really tried the whole roleplaying stuff, however I thought it would be fun to create a backstory for my character like above :) (it definitely was).

Guild history
[What other guilds were you in recently?]
I've recently been in the guild Defenders of the Azeroth EU Stormscale Horde, a newish social guild which was created when the Nzoth patch was released in BFA. I was a part of getting the guild into raiding Nyalotha, and became an officer in the guild under my alt Arai after raid leading them through multiple normal runs. I no longer raid lead for this guild, however my characters are still in the guild.

References
[How did you hear about us? Do you happen to know someone in the guild?]
I heard about this guild through the guild finder within wow.

About you
[A little something about yourself, as a person and/or your experiences within the game. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
I've been playing wow for quite a lot of years now on and off. Started in WOTLK and have played every expansion since, with large breaks here and there. Mainly I'm just looking to have fun in wow and meeting new people :)

Gnomes
[What are they all about, eh?]
I bet this is the most important section of the application isn't it? The whole application is reviewed based on what's written here :shock: Uh, I better say something witty and funny, um.... Gnomes dumb. ... ... Dammit.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Re: Social Application Aegnór

Post by Jingles » 26 Apr 2020, 09:42

Thank you for your application. The officers will deliberate and respond to you shortly :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 26 Apr 2020, 16:10

Your horse is huge!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 26 Apr 2020, 17:51

<recruited>

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 26 Apr 2020, 20:12

This was a great read enjoyed the effort!
BNET TROK#11997