[Social] Dariek, lvl 116 Frost Death Knight

A safe place for closed application.
50PA
(Dariek)
Character name: Dariek

[Social] Dariek, lvl 116 Frost Death Knight

Post by 50PA » 11 Apr 2020, 22:52

Who is your character?
Dariek, male Worgen and Death Knight. He is currently at level 116, but with the current boost to exp, he'll be at lvl 120 in no time. I've played through BfA on my Worgen Rogue, but I found out that Frost DK's are much more enjoyable for me, so I leveled him up, and so far he has brought me the most fun in wow I've ever had.

Who are you?
My name is Frederik, a citizen of Denmark. I'm 17 and in my second year of high school. The name 50PA is a reference to my favorite band. 50PA is an acronym of "50 Percent Alive", a reference to Half●Alive.

Activity
I am a sucker for the storytelling and therefore questing and exploring are activities I'm quite fond of. That said, I also like to actually play the game, and not just roam around. Therefore, I raid when I feel like it (still haven't had the chance on this character, so in shadowlands I might be more active in that regard), but I mostly go into dungeons since it is the easiest thing to do, besides just questing. Also, lately I have taken a liking to doing low-level raids, mostly because of the mounts, but the transmorgs are an added bonus.

Guild history
I have been a part of a 2 or 3 guilds, but I didn't play for quite a while so I, understandably, was kicked out.

References
I was looking through guildfinder when I stumpled upon this guild. The guild seems very respectable, also with it's long lifespan it looks quite healthy and non-toxic, so it intrugied me. Also, the name is hella cool. And no, I don't know any within the The Raven Council

About you
I am a big fan of TTRPG's and after being a player in 3 D&D campaigns, I feel like the time is now to become a Dungeon Master myself. Still haven't finished writing the campaign, but it's looking ok so far. I mostly listen to Half●Alive and AJR, both of whom make Indie music. IRL I'm not the most social person, but I do have quite a big circle of friends. Sadly, I'm the only one of them who plays WoW.

Gnomes
Have you noticed that small wizards and warlocks often wear pointy red hats?
... it’s a little gnome fact :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Dariek, lvl 116 Frost Death Knight

Post by Jimmble » 11 Apr 2020, 23:51

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Post by Zephilie » 12 Apr 2020, 11:19

Your application has been approved please poke an officer for invite.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 12 Apr 2020, 12:19

Recruited