A safe place for closed application.
FLloyd
(Ædelwulf)
Dark Raven
Character name: Ædelwulf

[Social] Ædelwulf - Rogue

Post by FLloyd » 05 Apr 2020, 21:07

Who is your character?

Ædelwulf, Worgen Rogue but I'm known as Flloyd everywhere else. He was an alt laying around for a long time, but I didn't want to pick-up my Priest or my Monk and decided to challenge myself by going full-in on him for now !
(Also, he's a good boi)

Who are you?

In real life, the name's Florian, 25 years old, chill software developer working and living in northern France. I've been playing wow on and off as a student since these were troubled times. Now that I'm settled, I came back to the game hoping to enjoy the content as much as I want this time around !

Activity

I do enjoy PvE a lot, did a bit a heroic/mythic raiding back in Legion and really enjoyed the introduction of Mythic +. I'd like to get back into some of it when I'll master my new main and catch-up on the many systems of BFA since I've only played 8.0 with a bit of Uldir.
I do enjoy the occasional pvp as well. I'm not much into arenas, but I do love a good Battleground session, did some RBGs before, it was quite a fun experience.

Guild history

I was in Violent Circus, loved it there but the guild has retired for now (though it exists on classic but I've no interest in classic wow).

References

I've known you for a while, and considered applying a few years ago since I already had an account here. But I don't know anybody in the guild personnally though your names sound familiar since I've been of Defias and Co for a while now.

About you:

Well I've already said quite a few things, but I can expand a bit more. Other than wow, I'm a tabletop RPG enthusiast (D&D5, and some warhammer games), play some saxophone and guitar, and I (try to) paint some minis when I need to relax.
Also I'm a US Football enthusiast and I'm trying to get back into shape to get to play again comes the next seasons :mrgreen:

Gnomes:

My first ever WoW character was a Gnome warlock and he was a prick, but I would not say I undertand them as a race. They're not especially cute, nor badass, yet it wouldn't be the same if they weren't there innit ?

Hope this little introduction can give you enough insight for you to make a decision. If you have any more questions I'll answer them to the best of my ability :)

FLloyd
(Ædelwulf)
Dark Raven
Character name: Ædelwulf

Re: [Social] Ædelwulf - Rogue

Post by FLloyd » 11 Apr 2020, 11:21

Hello, I was wondering if there was something wrong with the application, seems like it went relatively unnoticed ?

Anyhow have a great weekend anyway !

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 11 Apr 2020, 12:33

oh, oh.. someone missed zis app!

Sowwy!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 11 Apr 2020, 12:41

Hello your application has been approved please poke an officer for invite.

Sorry again

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 11 Apr 2020, 12:42

The responsible minions have been punished and are being sent to the cheese mines as we speak.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 11 Apr 2020, 12:44

Not Jimmble's fault!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment