Raid attument

A safe place for closed application.
Bulg

Raid attument

Post by Bulg » 29 Mar 2020, 22:18

Who is your character?
[Mickspalla, prot- retri and holy https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mickspalla
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /pve/raids

Who are you?
My name is Tomas and i am 38 years old, been playing the game since late vanilla, had a break in cataclysm dude to i got a child, and that made raiding realy hard. been in a few good and bad guilds but now my friend changed server and i wanna move with her. (jessica). she is in your guild. i need to change seerver if you are ok with having me so i just need a "go" word from you :-D.

Experience
been raiding all contend exept cata. cleared most normal and hc exept the new one cuz i have been away plaing some LOL.

Raid Role
i have been ranged dps currently cuz guild needed a warlock so... here i was. but i want to play my palladin simply it gives me more joy. what spec is not an issue i like em all.

Your Spec
Right now i am prot due to i didnt get to raid with my palla so i just did keys, as retri just resntly went prot.
my neck lvl is 78 with
Major- [Anima of Life and Death] rank 2 good for aoe dmg and a relly good heal
minor-[Strength of the Warden] rank 1 neat self heal
[Touch of the Everlasting] rank rank 1 good armor buff with [Shield of the Righteous]
[Vision of Perfection] rank 2 cd on wings and a neat self heal at same time.
I use bubble tount and consecration for kiting, [Last Defender] cuz well its good in dngs
(feel free to just talk to me if you have questions :-D)

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
I am game with most changes if it helps the group progress tbh, i am not locked at a spec

Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us?
warlock
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /bulgarion
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /pve/raids
**here is my most raiding exp**

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information? Please also leave your Battle Tag here so that officers can get in touch with you faster if needed.]
1. Yes, i have and i use it.
2. Yes just godd get in rotaion :-D
3.Bulg#2310

Combat Logs
i dont have logs tbh. guild posted it in discord for us all to look at. but i will adapt

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices. A screenshot during raid combat is most desirable.]
***I tried sending it a few time and i just cant get it to work....i can send in disc if you want it, but its kinda basic with grid as healing helper....

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]
Jag, invectus varitas, justagame,wepugcuzusuck and so on. i moved cuz friends stopt playing and i needed fresh air. the guild i am in now misstreated my friend who is in your guild and i rather game with her so here i am :-D applying to you :-D

Raid availability
i often put my kid to bed around 19 servertime so around 20 servertime i am ready to raid, i can plan it so 2days a week my wify can bed the kid but i have found its a realy good father/kid bounding time :-D

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]
my pal and deeer freind and online misstress Jess aka Miery @-)-)---

About you
I am a transfomres nerd sho has arount 700 diffrent transformers, and i collect videogames from -78
and up to date. (yes i have a gaming room with a ton of transformers...)

Miscellaneous
Lets have fun!
and btw i need to transfer so might take a day or 2 i think.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: Raid attument

Post by Fahranya » 30 Mar 2020, 13:55

Hello! Thank you for your application. We're mostly seeking ranged dps right now (ironic, isn't it?), but please give us some time to deliberate.

F

Bulg

Post by Bulg » 30 Mar 2020, 16:21

well i understand :-D its no problem, then even if i am not what you seek in raid maybe for some social gaming and key runns?

and no hurry mate :-D life is life :-D

/Bulg

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 31 Mar 2020, 09:54

Right now we can't offer you a trial for the raid team, since we are only really recruting ranged DPS t the moment.
You are however accepted as a social member (contact an officer ingame for a guild invite) and will possibly be able to trial for raiding at a later time. Poke me ingame for more info on that part.

F

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 31 Mar 2020, 10:16

Fahranya! Ask him whether he likes gnomes!

Bulg

Post by Bulg » 31 Mar 2020, 11:33

no i dont like gnomes :-D
looks like small children :-P

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank