Post by Rockfist » 20 Mar 2020, 12:25

Who is your character?
Rockfist,
Level 120 Warrior, Human, currently Fury main spec

Who are you?
Chris,
37 years young, From NW England.

Activity
I like to play a mix of PVE endgame content and PVP usually. At the moment I'm quite busy with work and life so find committing to a raid schedule difficult but that should change prior to and for Shadowlands. I am however up for Mythic dungeons on a casual basis should anyone in the guild do them and also PVP.

Guild history
I joined a guild when i came back to the game a few weeks ago called Xenobites, however the guild seemed to die socially and ended up a ghost town so I left.

References
I know who you guys are and have done for a long time, I have been on this realm for over a decade and for all that time i can remember seeing the Raven Council about, One of my mates i usually play WoW with and have done all this time joined the guild recently on his DH called Zellaris.

About you
Im an electrical engineer by trade, and have kids these days hence the busy schedule lol. I have been playing WoW on and off since its inception so know the game very well, in that time I have played all aspects of the game such as progression raiding into heroic content, organised rated pvp.... well i say all aspects, i havent really done pet battles, i think i missed the whole pokemon craze (thank god) haha!

Other spare time is mostly spent writing music (With Zellaris actually lol), I look after the Drums and Bass guitar end of things.

Gnomes
who knows! played one once, didnt like it, im not prejudice but theyre not for me and they will never be paladins as they cannot reach the light!...

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social - Rockfist, Warrior

Post by Jimmble » 20 Mar 2020, 12:39

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Rockfist

Post by Rockfist » 20 Mar 2020, 14:00

Sure thing dude.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 20 Mar 2020, 15:46

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 21 Mar 2020, 01:51

<recruited>