Nakeysnakey Ele Shaman Raiders application

A safe place for closed application.
Danyeal
Raven
Character name: Danyeal

Nakeysnakey Ele Shaman Raiders application

Post by Danyeal » 18 Mar 2020, 23:31

Who is your character?
Nakesnakey, dwarf elemental shaman, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... akeysnakey

Who are you?
Im Dany, 29 years old, living in sweden.

Experience
Been raiding since vanilla except for MOP and Legion. Been missing some raid tiers due to being in the military for 3-4 years wich I finally quit in December, and now looking to get back into raiding again. Latest raid experience was EP HC (ahead of the curve). I then faction changed and migged to Defias Brotherhood to be able to play and raid with Jingles who is my irl buddy. Today i got a 3-shift job wich opens up alot of possibility for being able to raid again.

Raid Role
Ive been raiding as a ele shammy since EP and imo its a fairly easy class to play and I do enjoy it alot. I keep up to date with Icy Veins and try to get an understanding of what this nzoth thing is about.

Your Spec
My artifact neck is level 77 atm. My rotation priorities are flame shock > lava bursts > filling up with lightning bolts > using earth shock when filled and always having my fire elemental on cooldown. My talents are the ones im using from Icy Veins wich I feel is easy to handle. Im not worried about gearing since that is pretty easy nowadays and im working on my legendary cloak as we speak. Throwing in this application to see if I get accepted so I can put in a higher gear and speed up the gearing.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I wouldnt mind playing resto aswell, dont have much experience with it but I do learn fast. Played a resto shaman during vanilla though!

Communication
I do have a mic and im very social, love to talk and do stuff with guild mates. Im in the guild already as a social if someone needs to get a hold of me.

Combat Logs
I dont have any logs, i do prefer doing a mythic dungeon run or the 1-2 first bosses of a new reset of a raid to show my performance. To be honest I have no idea how logs work. The way we did it in my old guild was that I did a couple of mythic dungeons/raids with the officers and they got to see how I played. Jingles also know how I perform if u need more inside info since we raided together in WOD.

Your UI
I have a clean clean UI. I just get DBM, the damage meter, and weak auras. Thats about it.

Guild History
I was in <RUIN> on Draenor as a troll shammy (same character). I raided with them a bit until I had to go away for a military exercise, and now that im back and got a new job and migrated to Defias Brotherhood so I can raid and play with Jingles again.

Raid availability
I work 3-shifts so raid attendence wont be a problem for the most part.

References
Jingles Jingles Jingles!

About you
Ive been playing since closed beta and these few last years ive been out of the country alot for military exercises so it feels really good to finally have a "normal" job and being able to get back to raiding and playing. Jingles always talks highly of you (and Jimmble) so it feels very exciting if this goes through.

Miscellaneous
I know my ilevel is low but dont worry about that, ill need about 3 days to gear up if u guys find me interesting. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see you on the trial spot soon.

/Nakeysnakey

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: Nakeysnakey Ele Shaman Raiders application

Post by Cecîl » 18 Mar 2020, 23:49

Hello dummie!

Thank for your application. We'll take a quick look at it, but I can't promise anything (Jingles didn't say nice thing about you)

Danyeal
Raven

Post by Danyeal » 19 Mar 2020, 06:58

At least i tried :(

Danyeal
Raven

Post by Danyeal » 21 Mar 2020, 11:37

I did a hc ep run on my paladin and really hated my life. I think im gonna wait with raiding until i really get the craving for it it, untill then i will stay social in the guild! Thanks for reviewing my application though <3 much luv

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 22 Mar 2020, 19:59

Well, thanks for your application and see you in the future.

<not trialed>