[Social] Tharaeth, Lvl 120 Mage

A safe place for closed application.
Tharaeth

[Social] Tharaeth, Lvl 120 Mage

Post by Tharaeth » 25 Feb 2020, 22:45

Who is your character?

My current character is a mage, because mages are almost the best class (second only to the class that the person reading this is currently playing). It's a male Night Elf because they look awesome and elegant even though they have tiny waists and could use some Pandaren belly treatment.

Who are you?
[Your name, age, and where you’re from]
Mateusz, 23, Cracow in Poland.

Activity
[What do you like to do most in WoW?]
Progressing story line and some chill Mythic+. Greater Healing as Holy priest in PvP and calling myself useful. In my previous guild I raided as healer, but unfortunately guild died soon after I joined so I took it as a sign to change to dps class.

Guild history
[What other guilds were you in recently?]
On this character none. On my first character I was in Bad Ideas (but that was late Uldir, early BoD).

References
[How did you hear about us? Do you happen to know someone in the guild?]
I think it was someone called Carbulo that was advertising in general chat in Boralus. After short conversation I was told that the "glorious leader" needs to stamp my application. After hearing about glorius leader I knew this guild is perfect for me. I hope I am also perfect for you.

About you
[A little something about yourself, as a person and/or your experiences within the game. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
I like to pet my cat as long as he is not sitting on my notes. Which he often does and then we argue about it. Other than that I would say I am pretty chill. When I do any type of content I try to always try to do my best and I don't like to give up just because something is difficult (once with my old guildies we could not kill triad in Waycrest Manor, we would just constantly wipe. BUT DID WE SURRENDER? NEVER! We came back and back again and after 4 h we finally killed it. And after that never did Waycrest Manor again on that char).

Gnomes
[What are they all about, eh?]
Who knows? It's highly probable that even gnomes don't know that themselves! But once you accept me I will make sure that Tinkmaster Overspark starts looking for the answer to your question.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Tharaeth, Lvl 120 Mage

Post by Jimmble » 26 Feb 2020, 00:07

Oooooh, new minion for Supreme Overlord Jimmble!

*runs away to show scribblings to longlegs*

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 26 Feb 2020, 07:45

Hey your application has been approved please poke officer for an invite.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 26 Feb 2020, 12:34

<recruited>