Eldaar
Hatchling
Character name: Eldaar

Social recruitment - Eldaar

Post by Eldaar » 10 Jan 2020, 18:16

Who is your character?
Eldaar, Night-Elf, Hunter

Who are you?
My name is Lukas, I'm a 21-year-old mechanical engineering student, situated in Helsinki, Finland. Travelling to my home city, Turku, when I can.

Activity
I enjoy playing World of Warcraft casually with friends, I've been doing PvE, PvP and raf-leveling every once in a while. A bit of an all-arounder, you could say. Pet battling, achievement hunting is also fun in small doses.

Guild history
I have played abit with a finnish guild called napalmikuolema recently, but I didnt have very much time to play during the last semester at University so it kind of died out.

References
I heard about the guild in chat 10/01/2020 and listened to a story about the guild and was intrigued!

About you
I have been playing on and off since Wotlk but I didnt really get into it before Cataclysm because i was so young xD A complex game like WoW is hard to wrap around as an eleven-year-old. I'm a very open and talkative person, despite my finnish heritage xD I play football, ride snowboard, train endurance and like to party with my pals.

Gnomes
Clever and funky inventors, kind of like my uncle. They have a special place in my heart, first character: Gnome Warlock

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social recruitment - Eldaar

Post by Jimmble » 10 Jan 2020, 19:25

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Post by Zephilie » 10 Jan 2020, 20:33

Your application has been approved please poke officer for an invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 11 Jan 2020, 21:04

<recruited>