Character name: Evilmorty

Classic Social Recruitment

Post by evilmorty » 19 Oct 2019, 16:17

Who is your character?
EvilMorty, 60 FuryProt Warrior

Who are you?
Marco, 25yo, married, dog-owner!

Activity
I love tanking, i love it so much that my /played is 22d 18h. I also love PVP but most of the time only in warsong (cant wait for it). i die all the time but that doesnt matter, its fun for me anyway! I am up for everything the guild wants to do, that includes Raids, Dungeons, Mats Farming and more!

Guild history
Many, MANY Guilds! but since Classic release it was Fairy Tail (never ever again i can tel u), HAVOK (Guild from a friend, died. the guild, not the friend! :P ) and A Bunch of Noobs ( was a desperate try by my side to create a Guild for people at lvl 60 that have not found a guild yet to keep them into playing the game and getting them to content like MC. Struggle to find new members tho so i have to move on.. i want to get stuff done aswell u know!)

References
I met Kerrigwen when doing Sunken temple and also some more people like Drantec, Rhea, Ithilas... but i only "know" Kerri and Drantec at least to some extend :) have done many dungeons with them and some raids with the rest :)

About you
Startet playing wow at end of TBC, went full in at wotlk and cata, lost my mind when they added pandas and really got annoyed at WoD, barely played the last expansions, havent raided since cata, but classic gives me that feeling in my stomache that i had as a kiddo when i first explored azeroth, and it is beautiful to get captured by a game that old for so many new and beautiful experiences! TBH i played on some private classic-like servers like 8 years ago but didnt went full in like i do now.
From reallife perspective there is not much to say about me - i try to be friendy as much as possible, and try to help as much as possible. i sometimes give away gold to people that just come from their class trainer, because i know the feeling of spending 11g20s of your 12g on new abilities, and i know that the guy who randomly gave me some gold after i came from the class trainer with like 1s left helped me A LOT, and i can help aswell i think!
My native Language is German but i play on a english realm to become better at speaking and writing english!
I DONT like my char name, it was 5 min from release of classic and i had to come up with a name FAST that wasnt in use already and so i typed in the first thing that came to my mind. it isnt a RP name and i randomly ask people to report me for non rp- name to get that solved but tbh, even if i would get a free char rename, i wouldnt even know how to name him! my old char name was Jamie but that name is already in use!

Gnomes
well, i am a gnome ^^ does that answer your question or should i go in detail? :D

i didnt check the text above for spelling mistakes so if u find any mistakes u can keep them ;)

Nikki
(Kerrigwen)
Dark Raven
Character name: Kerrigwen

Re: Classic Social Recruitment

Post by Nikki » 20 Oct 2019, 11:51

recruited
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”