A safe place for closed application.
Ikan
(Ultán)
Raven
Character name: Ultán

[Social] Conall, Lvl 60 Mage

Post by Ikan » 14 Oct 2019, 00:24

Who is your character?
My name is Conall (the mage). I'm level 60 frost mage with some useful skills! I have winter's chill talent for the best of the raid group! So as much as I like big DPS numbers I like more the fact that bosses drop down ^^

Who are you?
In real life I'm 31 years old software developer from Finland.

Activity
Well I'm all arounder. I enjoy raiding the most but I'm also profession enthusiastic and like to just roleplay too.

Guild history
Currently I'm in a little Finnish guild. Was member for week or so and now I'm only next to guild master ^^ But raiding isn't their thing. I have also been in Angry Moose guild in the retail. And social member of The Raven Council back in the day too.

References
I heard The Raven Council from my friend lamos. He's been member of the raven council for many many years.

About you
I really enjoy challenge and team work of the raiding. In retail I used to raid with Finnish guild Angry Moose and was one of the 20 mythic raiders. So commitment is there when it comes to raiding ^^ This is social game and I enjoy the social aspect of it.

Gnomes
Have never seen one! Might have stepped on one once thought..

PS.
So I would like to be in classic raid group. And I happen to have +4 to all stats chest enchantment too.. ^^'

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Conall, Lvl 60 Mage

Post by Jimmble » 14 Oct 2019, 08:08

Helloes and welcome back!

Just poke and an officer for an invite!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment