Applicahahation: Gnome Fire Power!

A safe place for closed application.
Lilou

Applicahahation: Gnome Fire Power!

Post by Lilou » 06 Oct 2019, 09:48

Hey Ravens, Ive known a lot of you from my time on Defias where I lead Paradise Lost for quite some time before raiding chores & recruitment trouble finally brought it all to an end! Ive played a lot of HOTS since then with neighbors :D but now, somehow wow classic brought it all back: fire frost iron grenade mage, thats my vanilla love, thats how i got marshall in the old pvp system and I really enjoy it again! :D

Who is your character?
Lilou, 60 Gnome Mage, Specced 0/30/21 for ultimate fun and dungeon dps dominance ... except for when black dragonkins and flame elementals are involved, but hey, when do you ever meet THAT in classic? :P

Who are you?
Simon, 40yo from Germany

Activity
I always loved PvP, for the vanilla experience I was really looking forward to diremaul north which seems sadly kinda obsolete with the ease of pugging MC/Ony, but I can see myself killing the odd vanilla raid too - so just interested in the game and community in general - im up for most stuff!

Guild history
Ive been in paradise lost for the longest time in wow, took over leadership when the guild died on shattered hand (no more allies, just horde), scouted a new server and motivated a good bunch of people to switch to defias brotherhood, where we ultimately became a server top10 raiding guild for 2 expansion at our best times.

References
Ive met a lot of your players in retail, but cant say that im super close to anybody. we've met some days ago in ubrs, where tork gave me a friendly invite with lvl58 to get my 2% crit quest trinket! <3

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Applicahahation: Gnome Fire Power!

Post by Jimmble » 06 Oct 2019, 10:41

It's Lilou the raug! Helloes!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Oct 2019, 18:44

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 10 Oct 2019, 14:15

<recruited>