Post by Broncos » 03 Oct 2019, 14:29

Who is your character?
Broncos gnome mage

Who are you?
Joris 30 Netherlands

Activity
Running dungeons/raids, leveling alts, working on professions

Guild history
I am in the guild ''the unseeing optimists'' however this guild is currently in the process of disbanding. This is because the guild master (great guy no offense to him) was unable to recruit enough people into the guild which resulted in basically only me and him being online on a regular basis. after a few weeks of this the decision was made to give up on the guild.

References
I came across the guild by running a couple of dungeons with some of your members (Rhena, Trok, Kuhro and Ithilas) we formed the group for stratholm live side but ended up running brd and lbrs aswell because thing went smooth and we where having a good time (at least i was :)). after this they invited me for a mc run later that week but unfortunately i couldn't join that day but hope to do so soon :).

About you
I started playing wow back in 2005 however in my youth i didn't play the game in the most efficient way(leveling my prot warrior, boosting people through low level dungeons, abandoning who knows how many completed quests because they turned grey and i never bothered turning them in). I fell in love with the game tho and kept playing until tbc came along, however i got mad when tbc released because after years of playing i still hadn't reached level 60 and quit the game altogether. When classic was announced however the hype and Nostalgia in my mind was real and not being able to wait for so long i started playing on the private server Elysium for a few months. Had a great time there but now its on for real with Classic released and hope to find a cool community to enjoy it all with :D

Gnomes
We are a bunch of sexy devils (totally not bias).

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social classic] Broncos

Post by Jimmble » 03 Oct 2019, 14:30

Yupee! It's a gnome!

Nikki
(Kerrigwen)
Dark Raven
Character name: Kerrigwen

Post by Nikki » 03 Oct 2019, 17:29

Your application has been accepted.
Please contant an officer for an invite :)
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 04 Oct 2019, 11:29

<recruited>