Character name: Kreka

Kreka , lvl 60 paladin, wow classic

Post by Kreka » 29 Sep 2019, 09:55

Who is your character?
Kreka, Paladin lvl 60

Who are you?
My name is Kristijan, i am from Croatia, currently living in Germany

Experience
My experience in Classic is very old. I raided back i the day up to Naxx and killed few bosses in there. Guild was mostly pvp focused, they had 20 grand marshals in end give or take few. I was just alchemist raider who helped them on their pvp conquest

My retail experience is on my warlock, we cleared 3 bosses on Mythic in EP

Raid Role
I am very good at analysis of boss mechanics. I can see some small patterns when bosses trigger some ability how many time it occurs etc. I other words quiet and speak only if i have something important to say during boss fight

Your Spec
My raid role is flexible so i can do anything guild asks me to. I know paladins in classic are meant to be holy and that is fine. I am now prot speced since i didn't have opportunity to tank in vanilla i now fulfilled that and will be grinding holy and ret gear.
When pvp is out i will try to learn reckoning bomb spec

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I can play any specc of paladin you need me to.
I also level a Night Elf warrior with some friends so progress there is not great (31). If you need my warrior more then pala i am glad to play it. I enjoy both

Communication
Yes i have a microphone and enjoy talking with people between pulls or just to lift atmosphere up if needed. During tactic and boss fight i usually mute myself just in case.

Battle tag Oda#2303

Combat Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
From my warlock as there is no logs yet on Classic :)

Your UI
I use default UI and still tinker about it. I use all raid addons needed like healbot and dbm

Guild History
I was not in many guilds in my past. I stay in guild until it falls apart then search best replacement

I wish to join your guild based on recommendation from a friend who played with you before. I find it astonishing that your guild is still active since 2005 and that are qualities i am looking for

Raid availability
I can raid on every day.

References
A Friend recommended me your guild. Illiana

About you
I am very open minded person that loves games. I studied chemistry and currently in process of writing PhD. As you will notice i like to talk a lot and can talk about any topic you choose (feel free to test it).

Miscellaneous
INsert some random topic here about gnomes :) For the Alliance and for crusade

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Re: Kreka , lvl 60 paladin, wow classic

Post by Jingles » 29 Sep 2019, 15:53

Hi Kreka!
Thank you for your application we'll review it and get back to you asap.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 29 Sep 2019, 16:24

We have reviewd your application and it has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 29 Sep 2019, 18:17

<recruited>