Character name: Azial

[Social] Azial, Human Warlock

Post by Azial » 04 Sep 2019, 15:57

Who is your character?
Azial, Human Warlock

Who are you?
Drazial, 28 from England.

Activity
I enjoy raiding and pushing for progression but it's been some time since I had the time to commit to this fully. Most of the time these days I play fairly casually which hurts to write. This is largely due to work commitments. In classic, my aim is to get all the ph4t l00t and be a pvp terror to low level horde take the game at my own pace as allows and clear old content I missed in the past.

Guild history
Moderately Adequate - Argent Dawn [A], played with those guys through Legion and partly BfA but have since taken a break from retail as they merged elsewhere. They were a moderately adequate PvE guild.

References
Saw Jimmble's recruitment post on the Zandalar Tribe [Alliance] discord, the name of the guild sounded cool for a warlock to have but also after reading a bit you guys seem neat.

About you
Professionally I am a network engineer working for an ISP but don't blame me for server lag. I've played WoW for a long time and even dabbled during vanilla so getting into classic appealed to me for the nostalgia. I'm looking for a good guild to hang out with while I polish those rose tinted goggles.

Gnomes

Yeah, Gnomes.. Gnomes are great!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Azial, Human Warlock

Post by Jimmble » 04 Sep 2019, 16:13

Helloes!

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 05 Sep 2019, 21:19

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 06 Sep 2019, 19:32

<recruited>