Raven
Character name: Rhena

[Raider] Rhena, human/night-elf priest

Post by Rhena » 04 Sep 2019, 12:16

Who is your character?
classic - Rhena, lvl 29, human priest
retail - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oldt/rhena

Who are you?
My name is Kalina and I'm a 22 year old female Bulgarian.

Experience
I started raiding and healing as discipline mid-Uldir. Have cleared all difficulties, best was 6/8HC. Best progress during BoD was 7/8HC and 1/8M. Currently I am 8/9 HC (EP).
As for Classic, I started playing priest on the release.. and I'm loving it.

Raid Role
I am a healer. When I chose discipline I chose it for the fact it seemed challenging and fun enough - doing damage while healing. As discipline one has to be always prepared for encounters, so it is what I do - read the guides, watch the videos, do LFR/pugs to get used to the mechanics and timing things correctly. I follow AutomaticJak, as well as I spend time in WarcraftPriest's discord. Obviously the people there are clearing higher content but it is the thing that keeps me inspired about my class - seeing how far one can go.
Discipline in Classic is much more different than what I'm used to on retail, fun non-the-less. Although I will surely give a try to the Holy tree, I am almost sure I'd enjoy much more going Power Infusion. Still learning how to disc in Classic!

My Spec
One can see my talents and chosen essences on the Armory link above. It's my m+ set-up. As for talent choice I'd mention only that I personally do not like taking Shadow Covenant in a raid set-up. I am not used to it and it does feel weird to deprive fellow healers of healing done.

Off-specs
I do not do DPS, neither I go Holy. It may mean I have to sit a raid out but I simply don't enjoy it.
In Classic is different but I am still leveling so can't really say. I noticed I have the Disc mentality - put a Shield, hit Renew and he'll make it! ..so I can keep doing dmg (aka wanding.. to death)!

Communication
Absolutely! Comms are the best part of the game. I tend to be shy at first and among more people but am a chatty person.
Battle Tag: Rhena#21616

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... oldt/rhena

My UI
https://ibb.co/3c6fBrR

Guild History
The first guild I joined and raided with was The Awakened. Currently I am in The Restless. I developed a taste for raiding and I just feel that I've out-grown these guilds. I would really like to see how far I can go, how much more I can improve.

Raid Availability
Raiding days and times are just fine.

Reference
I saw in retail Trade Chat that you're going on Classic on the same server that I and a couple of friends picked, did some reading and here I am.

About me
I am a spontaneous and kind person.. sometimes maybe too kind, haha. I am in the middle of my study (law) which I genuinely enjoy. I speak four foreign languages - English, German, French and Swedish. I just can't sit still, I need to be doing something all the time.

Miscellaneous
I am interested in m+ as well. Interested to the same point with raiding - I'd like to see how far I can go.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: [Raider] Rhena, human/night-elf priest

Post by Zephilie » 04 Sep 2019, 12:44

Hello Rhena your app seems nice you seem like a nice person there is just 1 thing that bothers me about your app and its " I would really like to see how far I can go, how much more I can improve".
It sounds like you wanna do Hardcore mythic raiding but maybe im just wrong.
The problem i see here is we are "Semi-casual" raiding team currently we are low on numbers that means we cant do mythic and sometimes players absence can be quite high especialy on sunday.
Basicaly atm we can only do full HC clear and some minor things like alt runs and achiev runs so if you seek to "Push yourself to the limit" im not sure you can find it here but if HC clear is fine for you im up for to give you a trial and from that point we will see how things are.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Post by Zephilie » 04 Sep 2019, 12:48

Please give an officer a poke ingame for an invite if you are fine with what i mention in post above.

Rhena
Raven
Character name: Rhena

Post by Rhena » 04 Sep 2019, 12:56

Hey, Zephilie, and thanks for the quick answer! It is not what I actually meant (whoops), I know you are not hard-core raiding guild, and I seriously don't think it is what I want (big part of the fun goes away with it imo, as well it is more time consuming). HC clears, alt runs and achi runs sound just fine for me. The other thing is, with Classic, I would I say I am a bit more into it at the moment, so "I push myself" there, haha.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 04 Sep 2019, 17:00

*Accepted*