(Sanfura)
Hatchling
Character name: Sanfura

[Social] Sanfura, Lvl 120 Demon Hunter

Post by aslk76 » 29 Jul 2019, 17:37

Who is your character?
Sanfura (means Smurfette in Arabic), Nightelf, Demon Hunter

Who are you?
my name is Qais, easiest way to pronounce it is K-ICE (which is also my rapper name fyi..... jk), im 32 years old, born and raised in Jordan(that's in Middle East) but originally Im Chechen

Activity
Oh ... where should i start, there is the pet battles the most important thing there is ofcourse !
Raids, but im applying as social since because I have commitment with another guild raiding days (Wed and Mon) on my Mage (on different realm, Ravencrest), but I would love to be able to join on Sundays if that's an option.
Mythic + Dungeons, i missed Season 2 +15 achievement because of one stupid KR+15 timed :(
PVP, mostly for weekly conquest cap.
and last but not least, getting as much achievement points as possible.

Guild history
Started in Delirium Tremens for this character, then switched to The Red Order, and most recently was in a guild called Crimson Legacy

References
There is few players who used to be/still are in the guild:
  • Deneve/Hymnir
  • Nocton
  • Riarn
  • Lamorak
  • Not sure if Vicona was here before
About you
Been playing this game for a while now, around 11 years, been into hardcore raiding all the way to quitting the game for I think a year or two, but it always manages to lure me back, didnt find the "raiding" environment like WoW anywhere else, on the personal side, im an IT geek-ish, married for almost 6 years (6th anniversary in 2 weeks, any gift suggestions is highly appreciated !), father of 2 (Lana(5) and Hamza(2)).

Gnomes
SO KAWAIIIIII

Nikki
(Kerrigwen)
Dark Raven
Character name: Kerrigwen

Re: [Social] Sanfura, Lvl 120 Demon Hunter

Post by Nikki » 29 Jul 2019, 19:29

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Sanfura, Lvl 120 Demon Hunter

Post by Jimmble » 29 Jul 2019, 20:48

<recruited>