Ancient
Character name: Riarn

[Raider] Riarn - Resto druid

Post by Riarn » 26 Oct 2018, 18:36

Who is your character?
Riarn - Druid, Resto
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hood/Riarn

Who are you?
Helen, from the UK. eeek too old for sure (you can probably find it on my old app if you're that keen :P )

Experience
Resto druid has always been my main and my preference. I've been a mythic level Raider in Legion with RG1, but I took a break sometime in Argus not long before the group retired. I've played wow since the end of vanilla, with my main raiding experience being in TBC, Wrath, WoD and Legion. I dabbled through cata and pandaland. (Joined TRC at the end of pandaria and raided with RG1 from the start of WoD)

Raid Role
The Green DPS. Keep the raid team in the fight till we win or die trying! Prepare with tactics, pots, talents etc
The Dreamgrove (discord) is a magical place full of knowledgeable people with fabulous links, tips and tricks and I'll check logs to see where I can do better.

Your Spec
Subject to what we're doing - standard raid spec focus's on Cenarion Ward, Tree of Life, Inner Peace and Flourish - this ties into the azerite power Autumn leaves which is very strong for a larger raid group. For smaller groups and mythic plus the power of Autumn leaves drops off considerably and leaves some of the others in a better place. I'm currently using a balance of ilvl, situation and luck of the azerite traits.
Stats wise again its a balance between all 4 secondary stats with no true priority. There is some min maxing that can be done depending on play style/group sizes.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I've not played that much Boomkin as yet this expansion so I'd need to sort out some weak aura's, do some research and see if I could rustle up some decent Azerite traits if I had to dabble with feathers
Toepoke has been my main alt (frost mage) and I've been playing her to a reasonable level though I only have the logs from the normal social runs I've been on to show for that. It would probably be easier, at least initially, for me to dps on her if I needed to offspec a fight.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/Toepoke

Communication
Got a mic, all set up on discord

Combat Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Current progress is 8/8n 7/8h 1/8m

Your UI
Nothing of note - I'm currently in the process of sorting out/changing my UI as I've not quite found the 'one' for this expansion yet.

Guild History
Previously a member and officer in RG1 of TRC, after some downtime from the game for a much needed break, I left the guild with this toon to help a friend's guild out while they were starting up and while I decided what I wanted to do. Now I is back!

Raid availability
Should generally be fine

References
Already in the guild, for those newer people who don't remember/know Riarn I'm currently most active on my mage Toepoke.

About you
I come ready with my own BoW buff called Lamorak :P

Tudum
Dark Raven
Character name: Tudum

Re: [Raider] Riarn - Resto druid

Post by Tudum » 28 Oct 2018, 00:58

Sorry for late reply, thank you for your app, we will get to you asap !

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [Raider] Riarn - Resto druid

Post by Fahranya » 31 Oct 2018, 19:49

Accepted for trial

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya