1. Tseng, Human, Rogue, Level 65
2. Not the first, but is my main
3. Looking for a relaxed friendly guild. Without the pressure of raiding or doing anything if you dont need to, but with organised raid slots.
4. I'm looking for a place to level and have fun. Raiding isn't a huge priority but I'm always up for instnaces and other stuff
5. You know me, I know you. I'm once again looking for a new home again. I do like my current guild, but theyre not just not favouring a levelling character.
I miss the days in Raven Council with much funness, and most of the time, me ending up as the comic relief.
I'm an Ass/Sub Sword spec Rogue with hemo. I play a fair amount and like to instance and RP. I've not changed much since I left, but that doesnt mean I'll be the guild blame goat again (if you accept me that is)
A safe place for closed application.
1 post • Page 1 of 1