[Social] Veldrin, Lvl 77 Priest

A safe place for closed application.
Veldrin
Hatchling
Character name: Veldrin

[Social] Veldrin, Lvl 77 Priest

Post by Veldrin » 05 Sep 2024, 19:39

Who is your character?
Hey there! I’m Veldrin, a Void Elf Priest with a flair for both light and shadowy magic.

Who are you?
I’m from Prague, 41 years old, and still trying to decide if that’s a level up.

Activity
My WoW activities have been somewhat varied. Currently, I’m more into exploring and mythic dungeons than normal/heroic raiding - which is a bit tricky to fit around my work. I enjoy discovering interesting quests and occasionally fishing off the coast of Azeroth. If it involves an exciting and challenging journey (I’m always learning and happy to do so), loot (epic or otherwise), or a good fish fry, count me in!

Guild history
I’ve been around the block, guild-wise, mostly on Defias Brotherhood and Drakthul servers. Meme Academy guild holds a special place in my heart — I raided and served as an officer there.

References
I discovered your guild through a recruitment message in general chat. Consider me the product of a spontaneous “Hey, check this out!” moment! :)

About you
I’ve been a WoW player since the Vanilla days, sharing an account with my two brothers. We’ve had plenty of adventures, and although Draenor was a bit of a break, Legion pulled me back in. In real life, I work in clinical research as a data manager. I also have a cute dog who my girlfriend has taught some impressive tricks — though I’m still working on getting him to fetch refreshments with the same enthusiasm he shows for his toys.

Gnomes
Gnomnom! That’s what I heard at level 30 while fleeing from Gnomeregan in sheer terror! Apparently, gnomes excel at both ingenious engineering and creating unforgettable escape experiences.

Lampris
Councillor
Character name: Lampris

Re: [Social] Veldrin, Lvl 77 Priest

Post by Lampris » 06 Sep 2024, 07:33

Hi Veldrin, what a lovely introduction application. Allow us a few days to review your application. We will be in touch :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Sep 2024, 17:55

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 07 Sep 2024, 00:03

<recruited>