A safe place for closed application.
Davidóff

[RG1] Holy Paladin

Post by Davidóff » 18 Jul 2016, 21:00

Who is your character?

Davidóff, Paladin, Holy and Protection.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... 3ff/simple

Who are you?

David, 28 years young and from The United Kingdom.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

RG1 mainly, but happy to sit in RG2 untill needed if not needed with my class or specs

Experience

WoD I've cleared all HC (when current content) and half on mythic before I took time off playing for real life. Played mostly holy paladin for it all, but did HM as mage. Went back on Paladin for ring.
Raid Role

Well I'm a MS healer so heal things (that's the only thing I can say about my role), and to prep for the encounters, I always youtube the fights (Fatboss and all them) to learn the basics of the fight and then listen to the RL about how they want to do the fight and give input if I have any, always have the best food for my roll and flask and all that. My performance is always been on par with the other healers in the raid no matter what class was healing with me what I think is rather good. I learn new things by trying them out on say older fights or dungeon finder/raid finder to see if I can better myself to help the raid out. Like to keep updated with my class with youtube and forums and even what other people have to say. Anything what can make me better at my class and role I want to do.
Your Spec

Rotation for healer there isn't one. Stat prio is crit and mastery which I have a good amount of. My talents depends on the fight but normaly stick with the normal layout (see armory link) same with glyphs. I find this build works best for me.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

Protection (can change to ret)((Gear for both)). Alts I have my mage which I'm sure a lot of you know or know of. Don't mind raiding on my mage if the guild needs me to as I love both class's. Mage was my main for many a year and know how to play it well.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... off/simple
Communication

I have a mic and always use it in raids to call out things I see if others don't.

Combat Logs

No combat logs as not really raided since December (come back to the guilds raid for HC to help out thats it). Sorry. Even though I'm horde, I can always switch alliance as that was my plan.

Your UI

ElvUI what makes it compact so I can see raid frames and the encounter better.
http://imgur.com/wGZnQCH

Guild History

Solar Prominence [Horde]. Want to move due to I have more friends on alliance. Wanted to join TRC as I've raided with you before in a late night BRF and HM HC drunk run a few times and always seen you about.

Raid availability

Sunday to Friday nights I can do.
References

Tufib. Played with him a lot over the years (sounds messed up)

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
I R DAVE!!!! Well what can I say, I'm me. I like to have a laugh and a joke like anyone else. Hard to discribe yourself really.

Miscellaneous
Nope. Can't think of anything

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Re: [RG1] Holy Paladin

Post by Emz » 18 Jul 2016, 21:10

Thanks for your application please give us some time to review

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Re: [RG1] Holy Paladin

Post by Emz » 22 Jul 2016, 13:31

Hey, I'm sorry to inform you that we will have to decline your application due to the application and logs we have found if you'd like full feedback please post in here the application will be closed on 26th and you will be unable to reply.