...tax dollars at work:
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 37,00.html
Kevin Zuccato, head of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre in Canberra, says terrorists can gain training in games such as World of Warcraft in a simulated environment, using weapons that are identical to real-world armaments.
Can't wait to see TSA queues at Ironforge...
I think this Slashdot comment says it best:
http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid ... d=20070083
It's true. According to documents recently captured by the CIA, some of the plots they are working on include:
* "Get up to 375 in Goblin Engineering so we can build better improvised explosive devices"
* "Crash epic flying mounts into buildings instead of airliners"
* "Build a Mana Bomb like those blood elves east of Shattrath City have"
* "Stock up on +sneak gear and enchants so we can stealth past the Secret Service and crit-backstab President Bush"
* "Recruit an Enchanter to our cause so we can get Fiery cast on our AK-47's, for the nice glow and DPS increase" (Bin Laden vetoed this one, saying "You can only put enchants on melee weapons, n00b")
Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
1 post • Page 1 of 1