Burning Crusade

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Cedrick

Burning Crusade

Post by Cedrick » 18 Jan 2007, 11:11

So how's everyone enjoying TBC so far?

I'm sure you're all busy playing it instead of reading forum posts about it, but I'm at school and having withdrawl symptoms from it.

What do you enjoy most about the Burning Crusade?

What do you enjoy least about the Burning Crusade?

Are you rolling Belf/Draenei or exploring outland?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why thanks for asking, Cedrick,

I'm enjoying instancing with competent and friendly groups, and desperatly trying to figure out how to palatank while Celsan aggros mobs by just existing. On this note, 1h sheild tanking as a paladin is really freakin' hard, nowhere near as easy as tanking as a warrior.
But it all worked out and we downed the dragon after only 3 tries and i forgot to loot his damn head so I guess im gonna be doing it again.

Hmmm, least? I suppose the fact that I can't just play all day. That and the occasional group of horde who gank me for no reason other than to be assholes. Although I've only been ganked twice (not counting the camping).

I'm doing sort of both I guess, although I'm finding outlands alot more interesting (God i just love the gear so much) Got a level 6 BElf mage and a level 4 Draenei, because Draenei seem really boring in comparison.

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: Burning Crusade

Post by Zarhan » 18 Jan 2007, 12:37

Cedrick wrote:I'm enjoying instancing with competent and friendly groups, and desperatly trying to figure out how to palatank while Celsan aggros mobs by just existing. On this note, 1h sheild tanking as a paladin is really freakin' hard, nowhere near as easy as tanking as a warrior.
...and I'm waiting for level 70 and misdirection so I can redirect the aggro I gain by having my tracker-display turn into a bloody useless one when coming out of a corridor and not seeing gazillion mobs in the exterior...

(Yes, we had a nice Hellfire Ramparts run last night - at the end we had to run against a timer - not despawning but server restart. Thanks to Mithjel too :))

Velianatos
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Velianatos » 18 Jan 2007, 18:50

Im loving my life as a troll shaman so Im happy ^^
I r floopy! ><

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 19 Jan 2007, 08:27

I'm liking my blood elf paladin very much too. :)
I'll get back to my lock/priest later.