Moving update

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Pawline
Raven
Character name:

Moving update

Post by Pawline » 17 Sep 2013, 12:23

Hi guys.

I'm still alive :mrgreen:

We moved last tuesda and we've been buried in boxes ever since. We haven't gotten the pc's hooked up yet and when we do we will only have access to wireless internet. So here I am on Matt's laptop.

On saturday we adopted a cat. Little Olivia (formerly known as Queeny) is 3 years old and starting to like it here. She is however hiding under the bed right now. You see, we have some furniture guys here delivering and assembling our new livingroom furniture. Finally we will be able to put a lot of stuff away, when they are done.

I am super tired and feel much like joining Olivia under the bed - don't much like strangers in my home.

We are super happy to be here and love the place to bits. Friday I managaed to find our cutlery, so we could cook for the first time. We were SO tired of Domino's and Famous Mister Chicken (who can make AWESOME milkshakes, but not awesome food - I still have "wet dreams" about their hazelnut-choco shake and nightmares about their burger and soggy fries).

I hope you all are well and enjoying the new patch (i'm a little jealous tbh :oops: ) and havaing fun. Hopefully I'll be back online soon.

Regards from Paw :)

Pawline
Raven
Character name:

Re: Moving update

Post by Pawline » 17 Sep 2013, 12:26

Oops forgot to post the picture of Olivia. I plan on making her a great addition to the raiding team :lol:
Attachments
IMG-20130916-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20130915-WA0000.jpg

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Sep 2013, 15:17

Kitty under the bed! Bad kitty, that's where gnomes are hiding!

Pawline
Raven
Character name:

Post by Pawline » 19 Sep 2013, 11:22

Quikfizzix wrote:Kitty under the bed! Bad kitty, that's where gnomes are hiding!
I hear it gets lonely under the bed, so Olivia will keep you company. And she will fight any dustbunnies too :mrgreen:

Pawline
Raven
Character name:

Post by Pawline » 22 Sep 2013, 13:52

We finally got the pcs hooked up and discovered none of them can go on wireless internet. So now we have to find another solution. The modem is in the livingroom and the pcs are two rooms away from that.

In the meantime i'm playing the Hearthstone Beta on the laptop - fun times :mrgreen: