HOMM VI

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Malekai
Raven
Character name:

HOMM VI

Post by Malekai » 15 Sep 2011, 02:42

Hey everyone!

For those interested in turn based buildy strategy RPG games, Heroes of Might and Magic VI is coming out.
If you don't know the series it's a fantasy theme world where you choose a faction and you have a hero,
this hero levels up and gets skills items etc. Only your hero only moves on the world map. He takes over buildings
that give resources or creatures. If a battle starts you enter a grid where you can move your creatures in turns
to fight it out. Your hero doesn't participate in the battle directly he can only use spells or one attack per turn.

Hope I didn't make it sound lame it's actually quite interesting and addicting if you like these sort of games.
Is there anyone planning to get it? Wouldn't mind some multiplayer action together.

love Malekai

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Re: HOMM VI

Post by Pyx » 15 Sep 2011, 07:23

It's alive!
ImageImage

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 15 Sep 2011, 09:27

*pokes Malekai with a stick* Hmm, I guess he's really alive. I guess you'll want your arm back then? I swear I thought you were dead and I needed a remote book page flipper!

Wasn't planning on getting homm, especially with all the rest coming out soon like AC:R, skyrim, ME3, sw:tor, etc.

Malekai
Raven
Character name:

Post by Malekai » 15 Sep 2011, 13:39

Aww too bad, I've seen the first released gameplay of Skyrim by a developer.
It was very impressive I have to admit yes, haven't played the mass effect series.
So SW:TOR is gonna be this guilds main focus if it's a succes or will it still be WoW?
Of course I'm still alive! Well I'll post an update on the forum I guess :P

Glavinius
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Glavinius » 29 Sep 2011, 20:53

Malekaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Malekai
Raven
Character name:

Post by Malekai » 02 Oct 2011, 16:52

o.O Glav is that you? Still got my bracers?

Hur mãr du da min vänn :D