G T eyyyyyy 4

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Elos
(Ivo)
Raven
Character name: Ivo

Re: G T eyyyyyy 4

Post by Elos » 25 Dec 2008, 21:12

I actually have a Paladin at lvl 50 or something, i played him somewhere when the new talents came, but then didnt had much time to lvl him and tell you the truth its freaking boring to lvl an char these days , thank god its so easy , i solod Uldaman with my 45 Pally (exept last boss) with the new talents....

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 26 Dec 2008, 02:24

So, you're coming back to wow and are leaving aoc? Welcome back in that case ;).

Elos
(Ivo)
Raven

Post by Elos » 26 Dec 2008, 13:24

Leaving what?
AoC? what is that :)

I played it 2 month i think before i realised what a half done game this is.

Havent played nout really since summer, some BF2: Project Reality matches with friends, Team Fortress 2 , some SP games like BIA: Hell's Highway but you know these all are just a temporary fun.

Coming back to WoW , uhm, ive heard that WOTLK offers very nice quest chains and so on but when these are done its the same epic hunt as its always been, be it raiding dungeons or doing arenas. Besides the fact that i first have to lvl old content , then TBC and then can start with new stuf :roll:

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 26 Dec 2008, 13:44

TF2 is great :)

not as good as Left 4 Dead though, imo

Elos
(Ivo)
Raven

Post by Elos » 26 Dec 2008, 17:22

I've just bought an month of subscription , ill lvl my paladin a bit, his nearly at Outlands anyway. Might try DK also, whats it like? Many of those around?

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 26 Dec 2008, 17:39

about 60% of classes are dk

Kalitari
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Kalitari » 01 Jan 2009, 17:31

Jaera wrote:about 60% of classes are dk
Not really. Pretty much everyone has DK alt, but if you look at "hours played" in recent weeks Deathknight is at position #3. Paladin is #1 and Warrior is #2.