Names of cars and other stuff

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: Driver's license

Post by Zarhan » 30 Oct 2008, 13:08

Yep, they are releasing all the old comings for free now. I own almost all of them anyway so not paid too much attention.

Souvraya
Raven
Character name:

Post by Souvraya » 30 Oct 2008, 14:12

I have many of them, but they stopped producing the big books before my collection was complete. So thus I pick up the slack online. :)

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 30 Oct 2008, 14:15

I have Hidden Years and Shards of the main storylines. After that it pretty much split...the "Anthology" stuff that was last was really only interesting for Ember's crowd and Rayeks stuff - but those storylines really never got finished.

Souvraya
Raven
Character name:

Post by Souvraya » 30 Oct 2008, 14:23

True. I do wish they'd continue the Wavedancers storyline. I want to know what happens with the one who gets captured by the humans...

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 30 Oct 2008, 14:24

i preferred the flying discussion!

Kalitari
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Kalitari » 30 Oct 2008, 14:41

Souvraya wrote:
wolfcradle wrote:Completely off the topic, but glad to see someone else who likes ElfQuest ;)
Hehe. I'm at times a bit obsessed with ElfQuest. To my great joy, I found a good portion of the story online on ElfQuest's official homepage. It's so strange to read it in colour... Almost all of the books I have is black/white...
I have it the opposite way around... Way way back in time (maybe 15 years ago?) I gathered myself the first two storylines in thick A4-size full-color books. Never read them in B&W.

Souvraya
Raven
Character name:

Re: Names of cars and other stuff

Post by Souvraya » 30 Oct 2008, 15:08

Got them in thick A4 books as well (Warp Comics' release, I think), but most of them were B&W, allegedly because the Pinis were saving money to finance a movie. Did read yesterday or the day before that Warner Bros now have started on an EQ movie, btw. I do hope it'll go through this time, and that I can get my hands on it...

annacska
Raven
Character name:

Post by annacska » 30 Oct 2008, 21:36

well start a topic on flying then, this one is about us weird ppl naming our cars, pc's and whatnot :D

ontopic - I'm pretty bad w names generally. Dunno why but it's a real pain to come up w some interesting name. My car is named Jake just because the license plate has JKE on it, so it made me think of that name lol. Apart from that, I hardly ever feel tempted to name stuff around me, since names don't come that easy.
That's all we have, finally, the words, and they had better be the right ones, with the punctuation in the right places...

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 30 Oct 2008, 21:42

annacska wrote:
well start a topic on flying then, this one is about us weird ppl naming our cars, pc's and whatnot :D

ontopic - I'm pretty bad w names generally. Dunno why but it's a real pain to come up w some interesting name. My car is named Jake just because the license plate has JKE on it, so it made me think of that name lol. Apart from that, I hardly ever feel tempted to name stuff around me, since names don't come that easy.
when i wrote that it was all in the same topic till some random person split it up :P

annacska
Raven
Character name:

Post by annacska » 31 Oct 2008, 17:53

It was Kolos, in case you were wondering, and it's his right since we deviated from the happy event of him obtaining the driver's license :D
But I guess you can still make your own topic on flying, since you're still not in the right place :P
That's all we have, finally, the words, and they had better be the right ones, with the punctuation in the right places...

annacska
Raven
Character name:

Post by annacska » 02 Nov 2008, 16:51

Ok, I'm getting myself a new mp3 player to spare my phone, and I think I'm gonna consider it a soulstone because of the color ^^ (it's the purple one)
Not precisely a name, but more of a nickname. Just to make sure I'm protected if some undead suddenly appears from the shadows and tries to gank me while I'm at uni, totally unprepared to exorcise him :P
Attachments
S2_pebbles_group.jpg

Jaera
Councillor

Post by Jaera » 02 Nov 2008, 20:31

annacska wrote:It was Kolos, in case you were wondering, and it's his right since we deviated from the happy event of him obtaining the driver's license :D
But I guess you can still make your own topic on flying, since you're still not in the right place :P
no point, noone likes talking about flying here :(

and i know who split it, no need to be ms moderator :P

Tasha
Raven
Character name:

Post by Tasha » 03 Nov 2008, 02:08

Everyone needs a soulstone just in case of one of those 'Undead attacks Campus' events ;-)

I was'ne named after the car btw, although the Hoff is awesome. When I came to England there was another Katherine in my group of friends so they thought it would be funny to have a Kit and a Kat.

Om nom nom.

My lappy is called Kitten, cos I like cats. Deep right?
Kythastra/Rammy/Rhene/Tasha/Zanele/Amiana

"Age is not important unless you're a cheese."