Hey everyone!

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
annacska
Raven
Character name:

Hey everyone!

Post by annacska » 17 Oct 2008, 22:39

Greetings to everyone!

It's been a pretty long time since I dropped by, I know, I know, I'm very sorry about it but things have been quite complicated and demanding around here. Irl tends to do that sometimes, it seems.
Anyway, I see I haven't been kicked from the list during the latest cleanup (thanks!) and I just wanted to say I missed you all a lot during this whole time. Thing is, it's been almost a year now since my account froze and it would be high time I renewed the subscription if I want to keep my account intact. Which is precisely what I'm going to do, because I have no intention whatsoever to lose Anna, might sound a bit lame but that char is a part of me and I don't want to give it up yet, even if I won't be able to play so often.
And yes, you heard it well, after the good news about me staying (hopefully :P) here comes the bad news bit - I have a timetable coming out straight from hell and although I'm keeping my account I'm not sure at all about when I'll be able to play. Hell, I don't even have the time to go out in town without being pressured by where and when I have to get to next.
I think I'll be getting the expansion, in fact, I'm pretty sure about it lol, and I'll make sure my account stays just the way it is. So I just hope I'll be able to join you soon, although soon might lose a bit its definition in the actual context, and ofc if you'll have me back :)
As I said before, I missed you a lot and even if a million things happened in the meantime, I've never stopped thinking about the good times in the guild and azeroth in general, so I really hope I'll get those feelings back some time in the near future.
Good night and see you around ^^

Hugs,
Anna

PS - didn't there use to be a second part of the forum a it lower, under the General and TRC tabs? Damn, seems there's been a bit of a dot over me after all, can't see it anymore if it's supposed to be there lol.
That's all we have, finally, the words, and they had better be the right ones, with the punctuation in the right places...

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Zarhan » 17 Oct 2008, 23:28

At one time there was separate "section" for Sporeggar spinoff-guild but apart from that I don't think so...we discontinued that as there was little interest after everyone had tried out the Blood Elf.

Welcome back Anna!

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 18 Oct 2008, 02:18

heya, nice to hear from you :)

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 18 Oct 2008, 11:04

Welcome back Anna! Hope you can schedule the gametime and irl without getting some kind of burnout ;).

annacska
Raven
Character name:

Post by annacska » 18 Oct 2008, 12:30

Thank you everyone :)

I'll try indeed to balance the schedules but atm it's virtually impossible for me to actually join you ingame because of technical difficulties - I don't have a machine that would properly run any kind of game, except maybe for some tetris thingie, and the lack of time at decent hours keeps me from getting to an internet cafe. So I'll make surte the account still exists and then I'll see how I deal with getting back ingame. But no worries, I'll let you know when I'm ready to roll :)

About the 2nd section I was talking about, it wasn't the Sporregar thing, I'm pretty sure it was the Members' Barracks (ah finally my memory comes back!). I recall it hadn't appeared to me from the beginning either, and only after figuring that something else that I didn't see existed down there did I tell you about it, I think Celsan took care of it at the time. And now it's gone again lol.

But anyway, can't wait to get back rolling, especially since there are few peaceful moments left to me because of the work/work/work routine, I miss riding through azeroth, that was relaxing indeed. Or instancing, especially w you guys (/lick Drub :)). Or the guild meetings or black feather, of which I didn't see much anyway because I couldn't get there in time :(
Yep, I miss you ^^
That's all we have, finally, the words, and they had better be the right ones, with the punctuation in the right places...

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 18 Oct 2008, 12:37

fixed! either that or i broke it more

annacska
Raven
Character name:

Post by annacska » 19 Oct 2008, 11:02

Haha I sure hope you didn't!
*takes a look*
Fixed! Thanks Jae :D /hug

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 19 Oct 2008, 11:20

Yay, welcome back! Well, sort of back (get your schedules and PC fixed will you!)... :wink:
ImageImage