New Raven guild on Venture Co. - official discussion thread!

Public general forum, visible to non-members. Here be discussions potentially concerning non-guildies
Pelagia Alynis
Dark Raven
Character name:

New Raven guild on Venture Co. - official discussion thread!

Post by Pelagia Alynis » 08 Jun 2006, 02:05

Allrighty, after some discussion, several of us have made a new guild - Raven Legion on Venture Co. RPPVP server, sided for the horde. We're all looking for a long and successful career with out alts that will even further enchance the fun we're having with wow and RC in general! Yay!

You can discuss anything, ask questions and stuff here, or simply introduce yourself. Members from RC on defias brotherhood are always welcome and would like every single one of you to create a character and have fun with us!

I'm Terzit the troll priest lvl 6 (tailoring/enchanting). "Look after this squishie, mon' and he'll look after you," that is his motto.

Blast away and.... well... a hearty raaaaaargh for the glory of the second raven organisation :)
"There is no good or evil. There is only more and less."
- Khorn'Tal, the Stormlord

Collective RP thread - have a look at it and join!

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 08 Jun 2006, 18:12

As the initiator of this Raven Legion guild, I'd like to say though, that this guild is for alts of Raven Council members only. I have no intention to run a full guild next to RC nor would I want anyone else to do this.

So, instead of looking upon it as a new guild, just look upon it as an addon guild for when you want to play a hordie once in a while (just like any other alt). It is nice to play a shaman once instead of just the alliance classes and when the expansion comes out, you can also roll a Blood Elf to see how it works and you don't even have to play by yourself on some lonely server without your fellow guildies.

I'll be playing mainly on DB, but instead of just choosing any of my DB alts, I might choose my shaman on VC when I feel like it. The downside ofcourse is that the guild chats aren't shared. But we will always have the forum for scheduling events and stuff. ;)

Zendil

Post by Zendil » 21 Jun 2006, 15:57

Ah yes i think it is a great idea and i wanna try i shaman. Allready rolled some chars there but dont know what to play. To bad noones ever online :) (me neither)

Pelagia Alynis
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Pelagia Alynis » 21 Jun 2006, 16:01

Hahaha, well, I leveled a troll priest to 16 but now I'm not playing him due to the demands of my hunter and druid :) Still, I'm the second highest level in the guild which is fine, since this is made for alts anyway.

Zendil

Post by Zendil » 21 Jun 2006, 16:17

Yeah it gets so boring when you hit level 15 or so.. But i wanna get one of those elemental shamans and do crazy damage. will probably take a while though :)

Pelagia Alynis
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Pelagia Alynis » 21 Jun 2006, 16:23

Oh you misunderstood me, I really enjoy the priest. And right now he's at the height of his power too! (Won 11 duels out of 12 so far vs. various classess), muahahha :) Only the hunter and druid are even more alluring :)

Zendil

Post by Zendil » 21 Jun 2006, 16:37

Ah nice. I made a priest just to try but at that level youre at it gets hard to solo quests according to me :/ Dont know what char i wanna roll.. Shaman, druid, priest there is so much to choose between ^^

Grim
Character name:

Post by Grim » 21 Jun 2006, 17:29

Though I like the idea of having a mirror-guild Horde-side, I'll be honest with you and say you won't see me there much. Playing five characters on DB is quite time-consuming enough.

And, as long as I'm being honest anyway, I really, really, really, don't like the Horde character models. They're all just so ugly. All humpbacked and tusky.

But the Blood elves... they look amazing. If anything, a blood elf might convince me to seriously try the Horde side of things. They're also deliciously evil. Even more than the Forsaken.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 21 Jun 2006, 18:00

Well, part of the reason to have this mirror guild, is to be able to try the blood elves (with guildies) as well when the expansion comes ;).