[Social/Raider] Drustweed, Lvl 70 Druid

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Drustweed
Character name: Drustweed

[Social/Raider] Drustweed, Lvl 70 Druid

Post by Drustweed » 29 Jan 2024, 23:25

Who is your character?
Hi! I'm Drustweed a Kul Tiran Guardian Druid from Argent Dawn and I always have no chestpiece shown on my xmog.

Who are you?
My name is Alexander, I'm 31 years old and I'm from Odense, Denmark (the place where the author H.C. Andersen were born)

Activity
In WoW what I enjoy the most is to challenge myself with mythic raid encounters - I really like to progress those.
Otherwise I like to do m+ with friends and help people gear up for challenges to come.

Guild history
I resently left the guild "Blast" on Argent Dawn after it collapsed at the end of last raid tier. Before that I were in "Frog Legion Generals" on Silvermoon but they run the whole guild through their community with the same name so it didn't really feel like a guild for me.
I still raid and play with the people from Frog Legion through their community but I'm missing the welcoming feeling of being with a guild.

References
I queued up for Waycrest Manor 21 with a full guild group consisting of Shabare, Sherelia, Lampris and Anirei and that's how I learned about the guild. I told them I were guildless and they suggested i tried applying for their guild.

Here's the run: https://raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/seas ... rest-manor

About you
I'm an authorized Physiotherapist and a father of a lovely son who's turning 2 years in March. I just got engaged to his mother at new years eve. I like to to go out and drink Whiskey and Beers with my friends when I get the time for it.

I started playing WoW on a Cataclysm private server back when I were studying. Before that I had tried Wrath on another private server. After I started earning money I subscribed to retail at the beginning of shadowlands and I've been playing since then.

In game I like to go for purple numbers in raids to challenge myself when the raid is on farm.
I usually end the m+ season in top 20 bears on my server.

I've tanked mythic bosses the past 6 tiers and I usually kill 3-4 bosses with pug groups each tier.

Here's some links about my WoW journey:

My raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/eu/argent-dawn/Drustweed

Logs from the Silvermoon days: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... =5&zone=28

Logs after server transfer to Argent Dawn: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /drustweed

Gnomes
Bear is love, bear is life, bear can't be gnome, so bear has sad eyes.

Lampris
Dark Raven
Character name: Lampris

Re: [Social/Raider] Drustweed, Lvl 70 Druid

Post by Lampris » 29 Jan 2024, 23:41

Thanks for taking the time to make an application :)

I think even Jimmble our Supreme Gnome Overlord GM will be impressed with the poem about gnomes!

Jimmble we found a bear in a dungeon!

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 30 Jan 2024, 00:01

Thanks for your application!

It was a fun mythic run and lovely to read your application =)

~Bear is Love~

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 30 Jan 2024, 00:05

Bears eat gnomes though!

Anirei
Raven
Character name: Anirei

Post by Anirei » 30 Jan 2024, 02:45

Jimmble it's much better to have this Bear on our side. Very skilled Bear, a kind Bear too, maybe he won't eat you after all (it's a risk I am willing to take)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 30 Jan 2024, 20:38

Well, fine! Imma poke the longlegs then!

Drustweed
Character name: Drustweed

Post by Drustweed » 30 Jan 2024, 22:19

Imagine a gnome riding a bear into battle - wouldn’t that be epic?

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 01 Feb 2024, 09:59

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.