Nesrynn Ret paladin

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Nesrynn
Raven
Character name: Nesrynn

Nesrynn Ret paladin

Post by Nesrynn » 10 Nov 2023, 21:32

Who is your character?
Nesrynn, paladin, retribution.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... od/nesrynn

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... od/Nesrynn

Who are you?
My name is Jan, 33y old. I have a wife and a little boy named Jules who is 6 months old. I am a returning player haven’t played in 15+ years since WOTLK.

Experience
I have done raids back in the old days such as Molten core (complete), Blackwing Lair (semi), Zul Gurub (complete), Ahn qiraj, naxrammas, … All when it was current content. I used to play a Marksman Hunter back in the day and was very good at it if I might say :)
Since my return to this expansion completed LFR both raids and premade aberrus on normal. Also been doing M+ (16 highest atm). My goal is to move up the ladder here but it’s hard without a good solid team, wich is why I am looking for a nice guild.

Raid Role
I’m playing as a ret paladin atm. I think my damage output is pretty solid and always trying to improve and learn new things. Doing a lot of research on the internet through various websites such as wowhead and youtube. This is key for me since I am a returning player and have a lot to catch up on. Another reason for me to find a solid, social guild that can help me out with questions and information.

Your Spec
This one is a bit tricky for me since I am a returning player.. For rotation pretty straight forward. Don’t waste holy power, build and use it as efficiently as possible. Use hammer of wrath whenever its possible. What I tend to do as a ret paladin is to keep my stats as balanced as possible with the tier set bonuses provided in this expansion since crit is not really an issue. Versatility is most lacking so i tend to use all gems + vers. I have different builds for different situations (single target, AoE, M+, raid, … wich if wanted you can inspect in - game. I also have no problem to adapt to the team for what is needed from me in that case. For gear I’m working on to get some shadowflame grafted emballishments to boost my DPS some more. If you have more questions about this feel free to contact me. Anyway, this is definatly something I can learn a thing or two about from more experienced players wich I suppose you have in the guild. Another reason for me why i am looking for a nice, experienced group to join.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Atm I have no experience with off specs, but it is DEFINATLY something I want to learn and tend to do when the time feels right. Hopefully I can learn the ropes in your team.

Communication
I have a headset and am willing to use it. Would love to feel the experience of a group using voice chat again like back in the old days. No issue to check back here for tactics and discussions.

Battle tag: Delveone#2882

Combat Logs
I have 0 experience with this i would need some help/info avout this issue..

Your UI
can I do this later on since I al making this application on my phone. I can post it later on.

Guild History
Like mentioned above I was part of a decent raiding guild back in the old days. Now I am looking for the same thing to enjoy end game content and have some nice ppl around me to talk, learn from and play with.

Raid availability
this should not be a problem. Although not every week since i work in a 4 shift roster. But 3 weeks out of 4 should be possible.

References
Somebody from your guild, don’t know the name right now but he is in my friends list though, crafted an item for me. Sincei I am a returning player I had a lot of questions about this and he was so friendly to answer all of them and help me out. Immediatly I knew this kind of mature and helping mentality is what i need and what i’m looking for. So I asked hil about his guild and he referred me.

About you
Middle age mature guy aged 33. Have a wife and son, Jules, who’s 6 months old and a dog who’s name is Flo :). I work as a shift leader, crane operations and heavy machinery is a steel factory, arcelor mittal Gent. I’m also a volunteer fire fighter.

I’m from Ghent, Belgium. My hobbies are sports and spending time with the family. And since recently, playing WoW again :D