[Social] Capcom, Lvl 70 Aff Warlock

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Capcom

[Social] Capcom, Lvl 70 Aff Warlock

Post by Capcom » 17 Aug 2023, 00:01

Who is your character?
[Capcom, Gnome, Warlock]

Who are you?
[Ben, 25, South West UK]

Activity
[Currently looking to gear up and do some casual raiding, alongside world quests and whatever WoW has to offer. I also plan on lvling a few alts.]

Guild history
[The Lionhearts]

About you
[I played WoW in TBC and wrath but I was a kid and didn't really know what I was doing, only got to about lvl 30. Came back and played briefly during MoP but still didn't play much. I came back recently and played a bit of classic for the nostalgia and then I decided to try retail and really enjoyed levelling and all the new stuff they have added (I am still overwhelmed with how much there is lol). I hit level 60 in no time and got dragonflight. Really enjoying all the PvE and world quests. I play most days but can't play all the time due to my job.]

Gnomes
[I actually started my current toon as a gnome for a joke and really enjoyed playing as them haha.]

Manatea
(Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea)
Councillor
Character name: Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea

Re: [Social] Capcom, Lvl 70 Aff Warlock

Post by Manatea » 17 Aug 2023, 09:03

Hello, thanks for your application! Please give us some time to review it and we'll get back to you. :)
How much does a rainbow weigh?

Not much - it's pretty light.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Aug 2023, 13:04

It's a gnome!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 18 Aug 2023, 18:03

Gnome! GNOME!

I was trying to reach you in-game, but couldn't find you maybe because gnomes not very tall.
If you are online, poke me! Or on Discord!