[Raider] Grimmas, Lvl 70 Outlaw Rogue

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Siderombik
(Grimmas)
Hatchling
Character name: Grimmas

[Raider] Grimmas, Lvl 70 Outlaw Rogue

Post by Siderombik » 13 Dec 2022, 16:06

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, Armory link, and WoWProgress link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
Grimmas, Dwarf Rogue, Outlaw, Armory

Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
Ronald, 37, Netherlands, irl friends with a few members in high standing

Experience
I am an oldschooler, having done a lot of endgame raiding in TBC and WOTLK (healer/dps on Druid and dps on Rogue). Had a few additional organisational roles back then, such as DKP admin etc. Picked WoW back up with Shadowlands and joined the Raven Council on my Brewmaster Monk as offtank for a few runs. Cleared Castle Nathria occasionally on normal and helped in progressing on Heroic. Dropped out after season 1 for personal reasons.
Dragonflight has my apetite up again and I would love to join my friends in the adventure of raiding again (plus beat Xyphon on the dps charts ;) )

Raid Role
I am currently looking for a participation role, but open to more responsibilities if needed. I prepare by watching tactics and encounters on various sources, and I try to get my gear, enchants, food etc. up to date if we are pushing.

Your Spec
Currently running Outlaw since it ranks highest in dps for the rogue specs. I haven't explored a lot with different talents since it is all new in Dragonflight, but read up on them and picked a recommended one from Icy Veins.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I have a Monk with who I would like to explore the healing aspect of things, but I don't feel comfortable enough to bring him into any raid environment yet.

Communication
I use Discord all the time when playing, so no issue there. I can communicate clearly and on point, and know when to keep it muted.

Combat Logs
No logs generated for Dragonflight so far.

Your UI
See here

Guild History
In the past I played some RP with guilds like the Dwarven Rifle Squad. After that this character has been the GM for Eagles of Adamantite, a social irl friends guild. I usually followed my friends to various raiding guilds.

Raid availability
I am available practically every weekday evening from 20:00 Amsterdam time (kids and such).

References
My friends are members and core raid joiners for a while now (Xyphon, Teslacoill, Frostie, Yami, Magmashaper)

About you
I'll keep it short, ask me about it in game or on discord ;)

Miscellaneous

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Raider] Grimmas, Lvl 70 Outlaw Rogue

Post by Jimmble » 13 Dec 2022, 16:43

Oh noes! A raug!

Siderombik
(Grimmas)
Hatchling