[Raid] Njiva, Lvl 60 Resto Druid

A safe place for closed application.
Njiva
Hatchling
Character name: Njiva

[Raid] Njiva, Lvl 60 Resto Druid

Post by Njiva » 09 Jan 2021, 16:21

Who is your character?
[Njiva, Druid, Resto, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hood/njiva (new character, came back to the game after a breake).

Who are you?
[Matej, 30, Germany]

Experience
[Raided for some time Normal and Heroic runs? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (Last cleared raid was Argus), used to play as a DK and Paladin

Raid Role
[Rols; Tank and DPS, how you prepare for: I have my foodand flasks with me. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class? (WoW Head, Icy-vains....)

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I dont have any Alternative characters

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? (I do and dont have any issues)
Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information? (Yes)
Please also leave your Battle Tag here so that officers can get in touch with you faster if needed. (Raziel#21441)

Combat Logs
New character

Guild History
Been in about 5 gilds. Normaly I go to the guild where my friends are.

Raid availability
Raid times are not a problem. I can come along when needed.

References
[How did you hear about us? (My friends are in the guild; Cleaveopatra, Croks)

About you
[Happy and positive person who likes to Raid and do M+ Dungen runs]

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: [Raid] Njiva, Lvl 60 Resto Druid

Post by Zephilie » 10 Jan 2021, 12:07

Hello we (RG Raven) are unfortunately not recruiting any people atm but we can still offer social invite to the guild if you would like. There is also another raid team, you need to contact pylori for that.

Arabelaa
(Croks)
Raven
Character name: Croks

Post by Arabelaa » 10 Jan 2021, 16:10

Good friend of my, great dude irl and even better ingame :) , i sugest maybe for Pheonix raid group if guys there still want some more ppl to join them

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 11 Jan 2021, 00:44

I'm going to have a talk with my healing officer first and i'll get back. Sorry for the delay. In the meantime you can take a look at the Phoenix template and give us some info on the questions you missed. Try to be a bit more generous with your answers :)
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 11 Jan 2021, 22:54

We don't really need a second druid healer. Maybe you can join as social and join us on raids where we need to fill up our ranks and show us how good you are (maybe as dps?).
So for RG Phoenix it's a no.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 11 Jan 2021, 23:26

Hi Nijva!

I know you applied as a raider but unfortunately none of our two raid teams could offer a spot for the time being.

However, if you'd like to join as a social member we could accept you into the guild. How does that sound to you?

Njiva
Hatchling
Character name: Njiva

Post by Njiva » 15 Jan 2021, 21:53

Jingles wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 23:26
Hi Nijva!

I know you applied as a raider but unfortunately none of our two raid teams could offer a spot for the time being.

However, if you'd like to join as a social member we could accept you into the guild. How does that sound to you?
Hello Jingles,

Thank you. I can join as a social member no problem.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 16 Jan 2021, 15:50

In that case just poke an officer for a /ginvite!