[Raider] Nethelor - Baelgrun

A safe place for closed application.
Nethelor
Dark Raven
Character name: Nethelor

[Raider] Nethelor - Baelgrun

Post by Nethelor » 25 Oct 2020, 01:40

Who is your character?
Baelgrun, Shaman, Elemental/Resto... Enhancement eventually, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/baelgrun, https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... d/Baelgrun

Who are you?
Francisco Henriques, 24, Portugal, currently studying baroque violin in Bremen, Germany

Experience
Not much raiding XP, was mainly a PvPer for most of my WoW career. Played RBGs on HoTA levels back on MoP, played WoD at around 2.3k CR/MMR on multiple arena brackets. Played Legion very casually and only started raiding properly in BFA. Was part of a Mythic progression team during Uldir, stopped playing for IRL reasons when we were downing Fetid Devourer pre-nerf (playing rogue at the time). Came back for Dazar'alor and got curve (played Demo Warlock). On Eternal Palace got stuck on Za'qul HC and guild fell apart (played Boomy). Popped in just to check Ny'alotha, don't think we killed anything after Ra'den HC (played fire/frost mage). Long story short, played on Mythic at start of the Xpac and had to leave for RL reasons. Wasn't a big fun of Mythic because the guild I was in had some toxicity issues so after that I just stayed away from Mythic... To be fair, if the people I'm playing are respectful and if there is progress to be had on a healthy fun environment I will do whatever it takes to move the team forward (wherever forward might be). From what I've seen TRC feels like a dream come true on that regard so can't wait to start playing with all of you guys!

Raid Role
I'll be playing ranged dps with the eventual prospect of swapping to heal whenever required, obviously I will try to be fully decked out on consumables. I have no real XP healing on a raid environment (or in general to be honest) so I will try to practice as much as possible in dungeons to at least be familiarized with the tools at my disposal. I usually prefer going into fights blind so I tend to avoid Fatboss guides and the like. However, if I join a fight mid progression and it is asked of me that I know tactics I will do my research. As for knowledge on the class, I like to stay on top of the META so anything from Icy Veins, Warcraftlogs on top parses for my role, checking out my own parses and looking where I can improve, youtube guides, I'll keep an eye open for all those.

Your Spec
So I hit 50 the other day... Ye xD Only really played Ele so far and I'm really enjoying how it feels this time around. Hopefully it won't be nerfed to the ground once SL launched. The single-target build is quite intricate so I can see myself not getting burned out of it too early (which sometimes is an issue, one of the reasons for me to have played so many different classes over the years xD plus I get to fill for whatever my team needs which is nice :D). But really, the spinning plates are real in pre-patch. I'm just hoping that by the time Castle Nathria opens up the best spec won't be a dull storm elemental into trascendance build....

Off-specs and Alternative characters
So I always try to pick versatile characters so I can swap specs around when needed. On top of this I will be wanting to try out all covenant content so I will probably have AT LEAST 4 characters sometime in the future. When SL launched though I will be aiming towards getting at least 2 different characters viable for whatever content we are running. One of them is the Shaman, and the other is still left to be decided. Torn between DK (Frost or UH), Pala (Ret or Holy), Hunter (MM, SV, BM... on that order), Dudu (Feral, Boomy), Priest (SP, Disc).

Communication
Microphone, Casual Banter, Formal Banter, Tryhard Banter, HARDCORE NO FUN ALLOWED Banter, whatever you need! NethEU#2477

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... d/baelgrun So... It doesn't say but... I reached lvl 50 the other day!

Your UI
Screenshot on attachment. No raid frames, still wondering where to put those this XPac.

Guild History
Oof.... Now this is a long story! So I started in TRC back on MoP actualy. Wanted to focus on PvP and left for an RBG-minded guild. This was a long time ago so I don't really remember how that one fell apart but we did do quite well for a while. If I remember it correctly we were rated as one of the top 3 RBG teams on EU. At the time people cared about RBGs too if I might add xD on WoD I joined a friendly World PvP guild and we had a lot of fun! I was even officer in this guild for a while. Then some drama popped up and some of the choices our GM made left me a bit torn. Ended up taking a break from the game after that. Then came Legion... I was guildless most of Legion... And then BFA. Like I said, got into a Mythic Raiding Guild, had fun, IRL started giving me problems, had to leave. Got into an HC raiding guild, had fun, got curve. Then they decided to press for Mythic on Eternal Palace and I didn't have the time at the time to commit as much as I'd like so I gave up my spot on the main team. Guild fell apart after a while. Then Ny'alotha... I got into another HC raiding Guild. Some drama popped up, GM left, we all left. Wanted to start fresh in SL, came back to DefiasBrotherhood (remembered it had a nice community plus a good ally/horde ratio), saw that TRC was still kicking and decided to come back! :D glad you guys took me in once again.

Raid availability
I should be available yes! Especially on Sunday. Can't be too sure about Wednesday since Uni is just starting and Corona has us all on our toes. But I don't think there will be a problem!

References
I don't remember! Was such a long time ago. A few people from the Panda days have a slight memory of me. Me and Felesia were running the RBG team at the time! :)

About you
I am here to have fun! I love a good banter session! Not much else you need to know :) Whatever it is, if we are all in the mood to have a laugh and relax I'm all in! I also enjoy a good challenge and I have the good habit of making the team's needs my own. So expect me to be pragmatic and highly functional in a pinch.

Miscellaneous
Jimmble ate my cookies.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_102520_011815.jpg

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [Raider] Nethelor - Baelgrun

Post by Fahranya » 25 Oct 2020, 20:54

Thanks for your application, Neth. we'll look into it and get back to you

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [Raider] Nethelor - Baelgrun

Post by Fahranya » 12 Nov 2020, 18:25

You have been cleared for trial in Shadowlands, Neth. I'll poke you ingame with a little more info.