[Raider] Calinus

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
cvrabete
(Calinus)
Raven
Character name: Calinus

[Raider] Calinus

Post by cvrabete » 28 Sep 2020, 09:30

Hellos,

Who is your character?
Calinus, Holy Priest

Who are you?
Calin, 31, Romania

Experience
I switched to healing for the first time in my WoW "career" and I loved it. Also I played in the Horde for the past year and I will probably give my healing experience from there.
Mythic dungeons - I managed to time all dungeons over 15 with 17 the highest (didn't push more because I took a break of several months).
Raid - I cleared with the guild more than 10 times HC Nyalotha and PuGed mythic with 3 kills (The pugs usually break at Maut so...). I didn't raid mythic with the guild, because they already have benched healers and did not have an offspec.

Raid Role
Healer. Raid and m+.

Your Spec
Probably we all know it is not the best spec for m+ and not the best for raiding (probably), but it is the one that I enjoy the most. The feeling of an old school healer gets me going with it without the metas.

Off-specs and Alternative characters.
I mostly want to focus on the healing char, but I do have the oldest char in the Council- my mage Vhrabete and also a Shammy with whom I mostly healed but nothing fancy.

Communication
No problem hanging on disc in m+ and raids.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rtition=-1 (it seems in all I can find all the kills)

Your UI
Don't have a screenshot at this point.
I use Bartender for bars
Weak Auras
Raider Notes (or how is it called)
DBM

Guild History
I joined in WoD when one little wizard by the name Jimmble invited me in the mighty Council.
As I remember I raided with the RG2 once or twice HC Hellfire. Cleared HC Emerald + 2 Myth bosses (Ursoc was bad - Jimmble kept yelling PROBLEMS !). HC Trials of Valor (without Helya). Cleared HC Nighthold. Cleared HC Uldir and 1 or 2 bosses on myth (I think).

Raid availability
Yes.

References
Jimmble, Neinhearth, The chikkin,Nisamja, etc. I know some of you and probably some of you know me. :)

About you
I am calm, like to quest and love the Lore of WoW.

Thank you for the time and have a great day,

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [Raider] Calinus

Post by Fahranya » 28 Sep 2020, 16:50

Hey, Vrab! Thanks for the new application. Not entirely necessary since you've already been a raider before. But sure. We'll process it ASAP. :)