Elementsong Application

A safe place for closed application.
Elementsong

Elementsong Application

Post by Elementsong » 08 Nov 2019, 15:59

Who is your character?

Elementsong, Shaman, Enhancement, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lementsong
Who are you?
My name is Tariq, 27 years old, Am from Saudi.. but have been living in the UK for 5 years during my studies.

Experience
I have been playing this game since 2005. Started Raiding during the BC and joined a top 3 guild on server where we cleared all content. We progressed to Wotlk and cleared all content. The guild disbanded after that and I travelled to the UK where i started playing casual untill Warlords. In this expansion, I started raiding again and cleared content and joined Sanity. I cleared legion content but not all. Came back in BFA as a casual player.

Raid Role
I'm a teamplayer, I do whatever is required from me during raid and progressing. I follow what my raid leader says and try to adjust my talents for each fight. I prepare by reading the boss fights and watch videos to learn about it more. I come to a raid having flasks, and potions and enchants. For me DPS is important, but I can sacrfice some of it to make the progress. I judge my play during a raid from my fellow guild members and raid leaders. Also, I check loggs to see where I did not perform as expected and my damage as well.

Your Spec

My artifact Level is about 61. Rotation of Enhanc shammys could be situational somtimes. I start by a rockbiter to gain Maelstorm, and then follow it by a flametonuge, rockbiter again, and a frostbound. I do that to maximise Maelstorm gathering while applying by Weps Enchants. Then Stormstrike after, if it procs again I keep hitting with Stormstrike. I refreash Flametonuge when its about 4-3 seconds to finish and my Frostbound when its 2-1 seconds. This is the main rotation for Enhanc shammy as I play it.

In stats, i go with Haste-Mastry- Crit... As I need as much Haste as possible to make the gameplay fast. Mastry is important for getting Stormstrike Procs.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

I have a holy/shadow priest and a fury warrior as alts. Am willing to swithc to any of them when needed by my guild. I usualy play PVP with my warrior and holy priest now. Fury warrior was my main in BFA but I want to start playing with my shammy as it was my main for all previous expansions.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/graywolf
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... voidmelody

Communication
I have a Mic and am happy to use it to communicate with my guild members during raids and other activities. And for Chatting as well.

Combat LogsI do not have a combat logg with my shaman as i just level it up.
Your UI
Couldnt Upload it :P ... Can link it in Discord. I apologize

Guild History
I was in Sanity but the guild dispanded.
Now, am in Disillusion. But, I dont want to play in mythic raids as the main focus. So, I want to join The raven Council for a more relaxed progressoion and community.

Raid availability

Yes, The raiding days and times are perfect for me. I would be able to join.

References
Wowprogress.

About you
Iam a very chilled and relaxed individual. I like to play video games, read, watch movies and TV shows. and I love World of warcraft. Am married and I just finished my Masters Degree in the UK and came back to my country after almost 6 years in the UK. in Wow, I like a guild that has a community to enjoy the game with and other games as well.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: Elementsong Application

Post by Zephilie » 08 Nov 2019, 17:13

Hey man thank you for your app and please give us time to review it.

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: Elementsong Application

Post by Zephilie » 08 Nov 2019, 19:56

Hello again your app was accepted for "trial" please poke an officer for an invite.