Silverbear
Hatchling
Character name: Silverbear

(Social) Silverbear, 120 mage

Post by Silverbear » 19 Aug 2019, 00:10

Who is your character?
I mostly play on my mage Silverbear

Who are you?
My name is Mike ingame names are SIlverbear and risenreef. I am 25 years old from Denmark

Activity
i recently started to play the game again so i am new to all of the BFA stuff that being said i have done a fair bit of Mythics already both on my mage and my paladin. also i am trying to lvl up some professions but its work in progress.

Guild history
i have been playing mostly on another server khadgar where i was a part of the guild called just danes where i have been raiding in cataclysm.

References
i am real life friends with dohgar. he is one of the main reasons i came back to play wow again.

About you
I love listening to music mostly rock but can listen to everything really. i am a very chill person who enjoys to talk and play with all kinds of people. i have been playing wow since the release of WoTLK where i got boosted by the guild i used to be in (cant remember the guild name) took a small break in pandaria i got a bit bored with the game the same thing happened in legion started to play with some friends but they stopped after 2 months and since i didnt have a guild to be in i stopped playing the game until 2 weeks ago where i decided to go and give BFA a chance and in hopes of not stopping again after a few months i hope i get a yes to join the guild.

Gnomes
gnomes are doing gnomes stuff dont get in the way or they will kick your ankles off!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: (Social) Silverbear, 120 mage

Post by Cecîl » 19 Aug 2019, 21:45

Your application has been approved. Please poke an officer ingame for a guild invite

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: (Social) Silverbear, 120 mage

Post by Cecîl » 19 Aug 2019, 21:46

<recruited>