[Social] Smoothx, 1XX Monk

A safe place for closed application.
Smoothx

[Social] Smoothx, 1XX Monk

Post by Smoothx » 18 Mar 2019, 23:48

Just brewed myself a cup of late night coffee to write this. Please don't be mad at typing errors.

Who is your character?
My character is a Dwarven Monk called Smoothx. He has a meagre playtime of 25 hours but already feels like my new main. As of now he is level 101 but is bound to be max level by the end of this week. I plan on playing a Mistweaver and try out healing for the very first time.

Who are you?
My name is Jan, I'm 23 and I live in Germany.

Activity
I started playing Warcraft back during Burning Crusade. I have an on-off relationship with WoW ever since then, which is why I never got into Raiding properly. I had my Raiding peak during ToT where I spent the Easter holidays progressing and killing Lei Shen. However I raided every major content patch in most expansions. I dabbled in PvP with my friends but never got past 2k rating. Nowadays I stick to a casual approach to WoW as I enjoy leveling a new class every once in a while and am less liberal with my time in front of the PC. I plan on sticking to Mistweaving for the rest of this expansion. I want to finish leveling my character and then transition into some light M+'s and the occasional Normal difficulty Raid just to see the content at a trivial pace. I would love to do so in an environment of friends that remember my name after the occasional chat in Discord.

Guild history
Back on Blackmoore (German realm) I mained a Fury Warrior and he has been in multiple guilds that were next to dead as in only active during the two Raid days until they broke apart. This has forced me to switch Realms - and languages - to try and break the monotony of playing WoW alone.

References
Forkez was kind enough to give me a quick run-down of who you guys are and suggested applying right away.

About you
I currently work in a coffee roastery in Berlin, Germany as an assistant roaster. I spend most of my free time playing Video Games from old to new and in my small but functional home gym. I do some light Bouldering whenever I got the time and head out for brews on Saturday nights.

Gnomes
I heard they reach an air speed of 25km/h if kicked right.

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Smoothx, 1XX Monk

Post by Jimmble » 19 Mar 2019, 11:46

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Smoothx, 1XX Monk

Post by Jimmble » 19 Mar 2019, 20:13

I asked the longlegs and they said kicking gnomes is not nice so... come to my office poke me in-game!