Social Trashia the pet crazy priest

A safe place for closed application.
Trashia

Social Trashia the pet crazy priest

Post by Trashia » 11 Jan 2019, 22:22

Who is your character?

hi ..iam applying for my lovey little main Trashia , she is a drennei and a holy priest sins tbc =)
and befor my name gets me in troublem is not trying to be fun but iam not english and did realy not see the trash part of the name befor somone did point it out to me so sorry about that =(

Who are you?

my name is kimmie iam 34..sigh so old .. and iam from the dark north part of the world called denmark

Activity

I spend most of my time in wow doing achiments .. Love my pets and mounts.. got a unhealty need to get achiments and raiding with my bf's guild . and sadly they raid at sundays so cant join you guys on unless you need a half healer^^
[What do you like to do most in WoW?]

Guild history

was in in misfits for legion but sadly they went horde for boa >.< befor that i was in a little guild called tranqullity and a raiding guild called unnatrulle ( cant remember how to spell it )

References
did just happen to see one of you memebers call out in trade chat and did need a home so whisper Teebo and he seemed nice so here iam :D

About you
well i been playing sins early tbc =) this little healer is kinda my only Real char , i dont do alts .. been raiding up to hc /hard mode sins woftlk . did raid some myth in legion .

Gnomes
STEW , Gnome stew mmmm
you just need to pound of gnome meat.. the red is the best.. 2 leeks .. 4 carrots ... 1 oion.. chop all to nice pices and cook for 40 mins in a big pot .. add salt and pepper and yum.. good with dark beer :D

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social Trashia the pet crazy priest

Post by Jimmble » 11 Jan 2019, 22:32

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social Trashia the pet crazy priest

Post by Jimmble » 15 Jan 2019, 12:21

<not recruited>