Who is your character?
- Elinne, Druid, Feral/Guardian - later on resto
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ldt/Elinne

Who are you?
Christopher, 32, Poland

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG 2

Experience
I had a long break after cata and back to wow at the end of Legion. I was raiding during Wrath (normal) and with LFR in Cata (normal).

Raid Role
as DPS I use a DPS tool (detail) to judge if my DPS is on par with rest of the team. Before raid I pick up food with a buff I currently need for my spec and few flasks/potions. If there is something I can't learn in-game I usually use sources like youtube to learn more thing about my class/spec.

Your Spec
My main spec in BFA is feral. Currently neck level 13. In regards to rotation I'm focusing on putting all bleeds effects on the target (rip / rake / trash) -> then shred/swipe to combo 5 and then ferocious bite when i need addition energy I use Tiger's Fury. In a burst phase I use berserk when i have close to max energy and pop up my pots to maximize damage. My talents are focused on this type of rotation. My stats priority: Agi -> Crit -> Haste -> everything else balanced.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Elinne is currently my only character. My offspec is a guardian, planing to gather gear for resto as well.

Communication
yes

Your UI
My only addon is Detail, I feel comfortable to use a classic UI.

Guild History
NA

Raid availability
yes

References
The guild name picked my interest while browsing Guild Finder. I don't know many people in game.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RAIDER] RG2

Post by Fahranya » 02 Sep 2018, 09:13

Thank you for your applicaton. Please give us some time to deliberate.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RAIDER] RG2

Post by Fahranya » 02 Sep 2018, 21:12

Accepted for trial.