It is I, Dallara the Elf!

A safe place for closed application.
Dallara
Hatchling
Character name: Dallara

It is I, Dallara the Elf!

Post by Dallara » 03 Dec 2021, 22:33

Who is your character?
My characters name is Dallara. Which I googled recently, and it seems it is also the name of a car. I solemnly swear I had no idea when I made her, I know nothing about cars, so it is coincidental. Dallara is a Night Elf, and she is darn proud of it! She hunts, and my latest obsession is archeology and obtaining hard to get pets.

Who are you?
My name is Elisabeth, I am in my late 30es, let it be shrouded in mystery. Old ladies should be allowed some mystery! And I am Norwegian.

Activity
1. Hunt for cool new hunter pets.
2. Collect battle/mini pets.
3. Collect mounts.
4. Collect transmogs....do you guys see a theme of collecting?
5. Do achievements.
6. Professions.
7. Old content.
8. Current content. I prefer low keys, raid finder, dailies.

Guild history
I am in a guild I made myself to have mega banking space. I always run out of space. I really do need bigger bags.

References
I met a lovely little gnome who made me a hunter engineering item so I can tame mechanical pets. He was very kind and talkative and mentioned the guild being nice. So I thought why not apply? What is the worst thing that could happen?

About you
I have played on and off since Vanilla and Dallara was my first ever character. She is special to me and I really enjoy tinkering around on her doing things. I am scatterbrained, so I begin one project on her and then go on to begin another before finishing the first one.

I work shifts as a nurse, so I am not always as active. But I try to be around at least a couple of nights a week, often more, sometimes less! I am very laid back, and I do not really create drama at all. I log on to relax and have fun, not to bicker with people.

My hobbies apart from Warcraft is listening to my audiobooks (Vampire Knitting Club fan!), watching movies and tv shows, spending time with my family, cooking (main interest in vegan food), religion (I am not preachy), taking walks when it is not winter and sleeping!

Thank you all for reading.

Gnomes
I have been sworn to silence.....

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: It is I, Dallara the Elf!

Post by Jimmble » 03 Dec 2021, 22:49

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 05 Dec 2021, 00:59

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Dec 2021, 20:49

<recruited>